Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale Fallen Out With Plymouth Board

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 411360.stm

Wants them to resign if he brings new investors in, guess he wanst a job!

Re: Ridsdale Fallen Out With Plymouth Board

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Plymouths board have misrun the club for years; silly to blame Ridsdale for blasting them when he happens to be correct, for once. i don't think he's fallen out with their directors, more realised the situation is so bad, he can't turn it around, thus getting out whilst he can.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Bet hes had a nice few quid out of them first tho

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:01 pm

nerd wrote:Plymouths board have misrun the club for years; silly to blame Ridsdale for blasting them when he happens to be correct, for once. i don't think he's fallen out with their directors, more realised the situation is so bad, he can't turn it around, thus getting out whilst he can.

but still, i bet he has earned more than me and you, in his short time there ,than we earn in 5 years :roll:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:12 pm

ninianblue wrote:
nerd wrote:Plymouths board have misrun the club for years; silly to blame Ridsdale for blasting them when he happens to be correct, for once. i don't think he's fallen out with their directors, more realised the situation is so bad, he can't turn it around, thus getting out whilst he can.

but still, i bet he has earned more than me and you, in his short time there ,than we earn in 5 years :roll:

Speak for yourself. :lol:

I don't necessarily think he's been paid; maybe he expected other directors to fund things. Maybe he expected a miracle takeover, or a lottery win. There sure as hell isn't the money there to pay him, which is why I suspect he's distancing himself now.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 pm

get out of it,,,,,, as when he was here, he lived in the 5 star hotel down the bay, company car,,,,,,, and the, im doing it for nothing, means, you pay my expenses,

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Plymouth had absolutely zero to pay those expenses.

Hell, their bank account has been frozen several times.

Even if Ridders had access to the cheque book, there was nothing there.