Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANOTHER IMPORTANT WEEK COMING UP

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Big games against Ipswich, Palace and Barnsley we need a minimum of 7 points..the problem of the keeper is a worry for me, especially now we seem to have sorted out our defence...hope Heaton can play on for a while to give the new keeper time to practice with his new team mates....and there is the Ramsey saga...if he returns I am confident that we will piss through March, if not and Olly is also injured then it will be more difficult for us....

All the above is pretty obvious but every game is a cup final now and the fans have to get behind the team...also the team needs to embrace the fans more...we are all in it together

Re: ANOTHER IMPORTANT WEEK COMING UP

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 pm

corky wrote:Big games against Ipswich, Palace and Barnsley we need a minimum of 7 points..the problem of the keeper is a worry for me, especially now we seem to have sorted out our defence...hope Heaton can play on for a while to give the new keeper time to practice with his new team mates....and there is the Ramsey saga...if he returns I am confident that we will piss through March, if not and Olly is also injured then it will be more difficult for us....

All the above is pretty obvious but every game is a cup final now and the fans have to get behind the team...also the team needs to embrace the fans more...we are all in it together

Totally agree Corky with your post, but would like 9pts :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES LETS GET BEHIND THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS ALL THE WAY, Please No Moaning at the game on Saturday.
STAND and SING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 pm

will definately settle for 7 points from these 3 games. that gives us 68 with 9 games to go :ayatollah:

of course 9 would be better though :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 pm

id say 7 mininum but would prefer 9 out of 9 just hope our midfield can step up rambo gone oli out injured whitts will return to center not sure about mcphail id put darcy blake in imo he deserves a chance chopra is back on his game again and jay will hit the goal again at the right time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

10 pts from 12 will do me for March :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
corky wrote:Big games against Ipswich, Palace and Barnsley we need a minimum of 7 points..the problem of the keeper is a worry for me, especially now we seem to have sorted out our defence...hope Heaton can play on for a while to give the new keeper time to practice with his new team mates....and there is the Ramsey saga...if he returns I am confident that we will piss through March, if not and Olly is also injured then it will be more difficult for us....

Totally agree Corky with your post, but would like 9pts :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES LETS GET BEHIND THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS ALL THE WAY, Please No Moaning at the game on Saturday.
STAND and SING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you annis we need to stand and sing sing sing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: