Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carlton leach!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Watching an interview with him, seems like a decent old school boy... Anyone know or remember him? Rise of the foot soldier must be one of the only hooligan films I ain't seen!

Re: Carlton leach!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 pm

watch it mate its a quality film up there with my favourites , yeah imk watching the interview the reporter is a right tosser :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Haha I know ain't got clue has he.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Nah what a right city gent type tosser too much sppon fed journalism crap not a real reporter. f*cking Carlton looks like he wants to f**k him up lol . I mean if your gonna interview one of the most notorious hooligan/ gangsters in Britain do some f*cking homework on him first feck me i know more about Carlton just by watching Rise of the Footsoldier then going on google to find out more than this numpty journalist. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

when and what channel was this on ?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:40 pm

current tv on sky :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 am

Was a good interview.

I think Carlton sugar coated a few things, as you do in that game I guess.

Admitting to stabbing a man 30 times on camera doesn't seem like the brightest thing to do though. :?

(If its even true!)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 am

met him in November. Had a drink with him he's a good bloke. Well that's how he came accross anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 am

He should have been in that land rover or what ever it was and got what he deserved like the other 3 bullying kunts, i bet half the shit in his book and film is a load of bollox anyway, i laugh at the fact the film potrays him as hard but fair, not a bully, and didnt realy like the fact the other 2 were bullys, when in reality im willing to bet he was just as horible as they were, the film was made over to make him look good, likeble even! And now hes making shitloads of muney from it! Did he ever do any prison time? It dosent seem he did in the film, hmmm

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Me and Carlton. Resize.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 pm

I remember watching Gangsters Wives on Sky once and his Mrs was one of the ones featured. Towards the end of the show, it showed them all getting dressed up for the premiere, which i was expecting to be a glitzy, glamorous affair. But they ended up making their own way there and even walking across Leicester Square. Low rent doesn't even sum it up. Rise of the Footsoldier is an ok film, but it's not a football hooligan film. I'm with the poster on here who said asked why he has never done time. And why did the raving lunatics and bullies tolerate him being one of them when his character in the film was the exact polar opposite of them? I think poetic licence has been used over and over in this film