Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Wildig - important info

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:02 am

I know a few of his best mates from Hereford, saw them out in Hereford last friday, had a chat in a club called Play and they claim he hates Hamilton, and has done since the moment he arrived there. He says there are constant arguments in training up there, the manager doesn't have control of the dressing room and is very, very homesick. Apparently Wildig wanted to go on loan to Hereford but Dave was persistent in sending him up north for some reason.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Re: Aaron Wildig - important info

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 am

I did say it would end in tears down there.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 am

If I was Jones, I wouldn't have sent him to Hereford either. Too many home comforts etc. The lad needs to grow a pair and toughen up :roll:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 am

baker wrote:I know a few of his best mates from Hereford, saw them out in Hereford last friday, had a chat in a club called Play and they claim he hates Hamilton, and has done since the moment he arrived there. He says there are constant arguments in training up there, the manager doesn't have control of the dressing room and is very, very homesick. Apparently Wildig wanted to go on loan to Hereford but Dave was persistent in sending him up north for some reason.

Baker, what youve said is correct and was going to be in Carls next update.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 am

By inference do I deduce that Wildig came from a club where there are no arguments and where the manager has control of the dressimg room? :D :D :D

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:48 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:By inference do I deduce that Wildig came from a club where there are no arguments and where the manager has control of the dressimg room? :D :D :D

Good post! ;)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:56 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:By inference do I deduce that Wildig came from a club where there are no arguments and where the manager has control of the dressimg room? :D :D :D

My thoughts also (only i didnt think in the grammer you used) :D

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 am

Similar situation for Darcy wasn't it? And that gave him the kick up the arse he needed :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 am

I seem to remember earnie having a spell with a scottish club and finding it quite different to what he was used to.Didn't do him any harm though. ;)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 pm

ashccfc wrote:

My thoughts also (only i didnt think in the grammer*Grammar you used) :D

There you go!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
baker wrote:I know a few of his best mates from Hereford, saw them out in Hereford last friday, had a chat in a club called Play and they claim he hates Hamilton, and has done since the moment he arrived there. He says there are constant arguments in training up there, the manager doesn't have control of the dressing room and is very, very homesick. Apparently Wildig wanted to go on loan to Hereford but Dave was persistent in sending him up north for some reason.

Looks like I got there first, then :bootyshake: :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 pm

jooshy wrote:Similar situation for Darcy wasn't it? And that gave him the kick up the arse he needed :ayatollah:

very true, Darcy has definately changed as a player since Plymouth.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:02 pm

baker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Looks like I got there first, then :bootyshake: :lol:

The hating Hamilton, etc bits were already posted on here...