Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SW Police have it easy .....

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:53 am

....... compared to this lot ! Both inside the stadium and the City of Glasgow huge numbers arrested , makes our little bubble trips look like a school outing :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/03/03 ... -22962684/

Re: SW Police have it easy .....

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 am

Said last night it would ,kick off :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 am

I bet derby day in Glasgow must be bonkers ??

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:34 am

To many old firm games this season, players, and fans must be sick to death of them, it was always going to happen in 1 of the games

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 pm

You'll only come close to eradicating the violence in this fixture once you've eradicated sectarianism

Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:You'll only come close to eradicating the violence in this fixture once you've eradicated sectarianism

And that isn't going to happen.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Our derby is now like a vicars tea party compared to most other derbys in the country.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:16 pm

The bubble has ruined it :twisted:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 pm

So why is ours still a bubble then? Its about time they took the restrictions off ours! Fuking overkill at its best when it comes to the south wales derby, i mean they trust us enough to play millwall free of restrictions so why not the south wales derby!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 pm

murphy wrote:Our derby is now like a vicars tea party compared to most other derbys in the country.

You are havin a bubble surely :lol: :lol: How many other Derbies is a Bubble ? If it wasn't it would be absolute chaos.
Rangers Celtic hate them both they are the most irrelevant teams in the world :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
murphy wrote:Our derby is now like a vicars tea party compared to most other derbys in the country.

You are havin a bubble surely :lol: :lol: How many other Derbies is a Bubble ? If it wasn't it would be absolute chaos.
Rangers Celtic hate them both they are the most irrelevant teams in the world :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

For what it's worth, most of the arrests would most likely have been nowhere near the ground, and of people who haven;t been to a game for years, if ever.

This game doesn't come close to what happens in South Wales, even my brother(who used to be a season ticket holder at Celtic Park, the little gimp) couldn't beleive the difference in an Old Firm game to the game last season when we beat the jacks.

Glasgow city centre becomes a warzone, as does half the country, again mainly due to people who have no interest in going to a football match ever and people who can't handle their drink.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:24 am

Swansea gave Leeds 2,800 tkts and the game passed without incident YET we only get a paltry 1,800 tkts with the bubble and all sorts of restrictions ......... time for a change I think . How so the away fans at the Old Firm games get to the stadiums then ?? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Swansea gave Leeds 2,800 tkts and the game passed without incident YET we only get a paltry 1,800 tkts with the bubble and all sorts of restrictions ......... time for a change I think . How so the away fans at the Old Firm games get to the stadiums then ?? :ayatollah:

Half of them travel together.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:53 pm

PtB wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Swansea gave Leeds 2,800 tkts and the game passed without incident YET we only get a paltry 1,800 tkts with the bubble and all sorts of restrictions ......... time for a change I think . How so the away fans at the Old Firm games get to the stadiums then ?? :ayatollah:

Half of them travel together.

i bet that half live all over scotland do they?

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:....... compared to this lot ! Both inside the stadium and the City of Glasgow huge numbers arrested , makes our little bubble trips look like a school outing :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/03/03 ... -22962684/

In Scotland Martyn they arrest you for virtually nothing and I mean when they Say ZERO TOLERANCE, you cant even open your mouth if there has been some kind of altercation and the police arrive.