Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 pm

birchblue wrote:Thats his best position. :ayatollah:

i think that to just hope his head in gear on the mission ahead :D

Re: KOUMAS

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:51 pm

yes koumas will be important to our team :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 pm

I don't think he'll get a sniff if Oli and Whitts are fit. I think even McPhail is ahead of him in the pecking order right now. :(

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

This is now his chance to become a legend.............step up Mr Koumas, you are more than good enough fella when you're head is in the right place :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:15 pm

lets get him on from the start.He could be the 1.i think its is time to shine :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm

For a player to settle into a team and start performing that player obviously needs starts under his belt, koumas hasn't had that opportunity and Im sorry to say that's it's to late in the season to give him that chance. The majority on the season he's come off the bench and has been below par. Surely we can't risk slotting him into a regular midfield slot now? 
Personally I'd take my chances with macca and whitts in the middle until oli gets back, keeping my fingers well and truly crossed!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 pm

No I dont think he has what it takes now to play in the middle of a four man midfield. If Jones wanted to change it to a 5 across maybe but I dont see the point, dont think he brings enough to the team.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:19 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:could he do the job in centre mid?

be good if he could

dunno if cant do the ob in the centre midfield there are jobs going at poundlands in bridgend (i think) :ayatollah: