Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wemberleeee Wemberleeeeeee!!!!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Oooooo - win Saturday against 'average Leicester' and it's well and truly on again - Could we get to the final again and this time win it now we have decent strikers (not Fattybank and Pwal Pwawee :roll: ) - i think we're gonna win the FA Cup this season!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Wemberleeee Wemberleeeeeee!!!!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Mr Ridsdale JR how are we???? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Mr Ridsdale JR how are we???? :ayatollah:

Been busy dealing with alternative income streams today but fine and feeling mega positive bout our beloved Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Wembley Wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blazing Saddles How are you ?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Im good thanks - very pleased with the lads effort to get a result last night - 2nd half we were much much better then them wurzels - i really feel we are going to have a good cup run again!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Im good thanks - very pleased with the lads effort to get a result last night - 2nd half we were much much better then them wurzels - i really feel we are going to have a good cup run again!! :ayatollah:

Thats what I want to hear and I left the Stadium a Very Happy person :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Im good thanks - very pleased with the lads effort to get a result last night - 2nd half we were much much better then them wurzels - i really feel we are going to have a good cup run again!! :ayatollah:

Thats what I want to hear and I left the Stadium a Very Happy person :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ay thinking we would be back in the same seats on saturday, Annis this is utter bollox, when we oust PR he can take that f*cking joke nash with him :twisted:
Did you ask SB to answer our questions on why we cant have fun at a football match???

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Most of my posts are morose and negative so.....

Hopefully, we'll be at Wembley three times this season. FA Cup semi's and final. And the play-off final!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Most of my posts are morose and negative so.....

Hopefully, we'll be at Wembley three times this season. FA Cup semi's and final. And the play-off final!! :ayatollah:

Dont forget the charity shield bruv.. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

welshman wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Most of my posts are morose and negative so.....

Dont forget the charity shield bruv.. :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Oooooo - win Saturday against 'average Leicester' and it's well and truly on again - Could we get to the final again and this time win it now we have decent strikers (not Fattybank and Pwal Pwawee :roll: ) - i think we're gonna win the FA Cup this season!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
.... baz i totaly agree there is no one left in the fa cup to stop us now and we should now start booking our hotels in london . baz your as mad as a march hare. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm

I said that last year,thats how we won it in 27,lost first final then won the second,could history repeat itself,at least i wont have to dress up this time.say no more.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Amazing how many parallels there are to 2008. We haven't yet been drawn against a team from a higher division (OK, I know we've only drawn 2 clubs, but still) and the Premiership clubs are dropping like flies.

Bring it on!!!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Oooooo - win Saturday against 'average Leicester' and it's well and truly on again - Could we get to the final again and this time win it now we have decent strikers (not Fattybank and Pwal Pwawee :roll: ) - i think we're gonna win the FA Cup this season!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
.... baz i totaly agree there is no one left in the fa cup to stop us now and we should now start booking our hotels in london . baz your as mad as a march hare. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: remember you are a missus and dont say that again Mallo might read it :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

:lol: :lol: remember you are a missus and dont say that again Mallo might read it :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
..... mmmmmmm sounds like a nice boy. :lol: