Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pentwyn Cardiff

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Anybody on here live there?
Had a 550 quid mixer drill nicked from there today any information would be much apreciated.

Twats

Re: Pentwyn Cardiff

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Lots of sewer rats there, my father-in-law was emptying his car after shopping one morning and somebody walked past and nicked a couple of bags of shopping and legged it, he only knew because the bin man told him, nothing major taken but plenty of low life scum up there who will nick anything........You might want to look in Cash Converters in Albany Road though

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Where was it nicked from ? Road ? I'll be in the local pubs 2morrow so i'll keep my ears open.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

ccfcbluebird wrote:Where was it nicked from ? Road ? I'll be in the local pubs 2morrow so i'll keep my ears open.

Block 1-7. 100 metres from bet fred bookies.
I feel really stupid as when it happend to young blokes stopped and started talking to me I would expect there was a third who pinched it.
Pm me if you don't want to put anything on here

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Cadiffcityculture does ! probably him ! :D

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 pm

placid-casual wrote:Cadiffcityculture does ! probably him ! :D

Don't be f*cking prick. Asked a question not for numbnuts like you to give f*cking stupid answers.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:51 pm

we're not all "sewer rats" in pentwyn,i live near there and drink in the area and will let u know if i see or hear anything

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Tubzo wrote:
ccfcbluebird wrote:Where was it nicked from ? Road ? I'll be in the local pubs 2morrow so i'll keep my ears open.

Block 1-7. 100 metres from bet fred bookies.
I feel really stupid as when it happend to young blokes stopped and started talking to me I would expect there was a third who pinched it.
Pm me if you don't want to put anything on here

Don't feel stupid about being a victim of crime. It's a shame there are people around like that. I think stealing is such a bad crime. No idea why people do it, especially petty theft. Chop their hands off if found guilty.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Demus wrote:Lots of sewer rats there, my father-in-law was emptying his car after shopping one morning and somebody walked past and nicked a couple of bags of shopping and legged it, he only knew because the bin man told him, nothing major taken but plenty of low life scum up there who will nick anything........You might want to look in Cash Converters in Albany Road though

Alot of good folk up here also !

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:02 pm

My mrs lives on da hill up from
The grand slam pub did it happen on Bryn hyloeg ?

I get boys coming up to me selling things all the time
, so if you can give me a better description then if I see or here it then I will let u know asap
!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

As my post indicates, I have family there, so I agree there are decent folk and by no means are they all sewer rats, but nicking shopping from an old man's car is very low in my view.......I lived there for a while...Pentlee Flats,it got burgled while my wife was at the shop.....No offence intended mate.......

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:My mrs lives on da hill up from
The grand slam pub did it happen on Bryn hyloeg ?

I get boys coming up to me selling things all the time
, so if you can give me a better description then if I see or here it then I will let u know asap

!

Thanks mate

From ebbw vale so don't the area all I know i'm working by a vets surgry rendering the houses
The drill is a double handled mixer drill with a big whisk on the end.
Pm me on anything you here if you don't feel comfortable to speek on here

Thanks again