Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall book.....

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Millwall hooligan book came out this week, to save any of you a fiver who were thinking of buying it, ill save you the trouble, you have a chapter all to yourselves about the 1999/00 season, the opening day game anyway, they done you and you failed to show in London for the return leg, and the Soul Crew book is talking sh!t, they never done Swansea though as they were so tooled up on their bus they thought they were gonna get lifted en route so turned off at Swindon (and presumably done them as well).......

most rucks only last one or two punches (or kicks) by the mysterious author until his opponent is wobbling......

in fact, f**k it, its quite funny really........

Re: Millwall book.....

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Andy wrote:Millwall hooligan book came out this week, to save any of you a fiver who were thinking of buying it, ill save you the trouble, you have a chapter all to yourselves about the 1999/00 season, the opening day game anyway, they done you and you failed to show in London for the return leg, and the Soul Crew book is talking sh!t, they never done Swansea though as they were so tooled up on their bus they thought they were gonna get lifted en route so turned off at Swindon (and presumably done them as well).......

most rucks only last one or two punches (or kicks) by the mysterious author until his opponent is wobbling......

IM JUST SUPRISED THEY CAN WRITE :o

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:31 pm

they got Routed in 1999 ! at Ninian. my mate is Millwall never seen anything like that day in 30 Years following Millwall. Oh Well.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:33 pm

placid-casual wrote:they got Routed in 1999 ! at Ninian. my mate is Millwall never seen anything like that day in 30 Years following Millwall. Oh Well.

Millwall have said to me on many occasions they got Slaughtered in Cardiff.
That book has No Real Authors Name, as it was made up and No Millwall no who wrote lol.
We had 800 on 2 trains to them and on the way home the Chief Inspector Said Cardiff had an International Mob today, only England could compete with it.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 pm

To be fair I think a lot of people who are interested in reading these type of books have been waiting a long time for the Millwall 'one'. If Millwall did a proper book, written by proper bods and bods who could admit when they got done I think it would be one of the best selling books of this ilk....pity.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:36 pm

there is also cctv footage of that day that most have seen..........

i take it back though, id say buy the book, its f*cking hilarious, just skimmed the last few chapters and its great, a general day is like this....

firm meet up (30 handed normally), in a pub that they always use,( but when Everton turned up all of a sudden it was a scarfers pub )

have a good piss up or sometimes a good booze up even.....

batter the opposition, but not to bad, i quote (i knocked him out and me and another 2 kicked him around the floor, he was knocked out and bleeding, we never go to far)...!!!! i kid you not......

i could go on, none of it fits together, like having a good piss up (not a booze up this time)at London Bridge BEFORE going to Leeds,must of been up early then, oh they are all coke fiends i forgot........30 Wall spending a bag of sand in a Hull boozer in 4 hours....!!!! astonished that John Blake commishoned (sp) this .......!!!!!!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 pm

wexford wrote:To be fair I think a lot of people who are interested in reading these type of books have been waiting a long time for the Millwall 'one'. If Millwall did a proper book, written by proper bods and bods who could admit when they got done I think it would be one of the best selling books of this ilk....pity.

Agreed, could of been the best one.........

The West Ham petrol bomb at London Bridge incident is mentioned but just like i have there, no detail, just that it happened.........

Just read elsewhere that no Wall spoke to the bloke and he copied all the stories off here (the net, not this site) but he writes in a way that people have spoke to him......

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

this book was mentioned months ago on the millwall llg site.....the writer was traced to watford....his details were put online and he recieved threats.....no-one at millwall had ever heard of him...he just read bolloxs from other books, and picked up more lies from forums.....never let a good story get in the way of the truth...old saying but true....

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

coppler wrote:this book was mentioned months ago on the millwall llg site.....the writer was traced to watford....his details were put online and he recieved threats.....no-one at millwall had ever heard of him...he just read bolloxs from other books, and picked up more lies from forums.....never let a good story get in the way of the truth...old saying but true....

Your right No Millwall have supported or Backed the Book.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

coppler wrote:this book was mentioned months ago on the millwall llg site.....the writer was traced to watford....his details were put online and he recieved threats.....no-one at millwall had ever heard of him...he just read bolloxs from other books, and picked up more lies from forums.....never let a good story get in the way of the truth...old saying but true....

wouldn't be the first time someone from Watford wrote a load of ld b*ll*x on 'terrace culture'....must be something in the Hertfordshire air....

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Andy wrote:Millwall hooligan book came out this week, to save any of you a fiver who were thinking of buying it, ill save you the trouble, you have a chapter all to yourselves about the 1999/00 season, the opening day game anyway, they done you and you failed to show in London for the return leg, and the Soul Crew book is talking sh!t, they never done Swansea though as they were so tooled up on their bus they thought they were gonna get lifted en route so turned off at Swindon (and presumably done them as well).......

i went on millwalls house of fun lastnight for a read, even they are calling it a load of shit! If im right it wasnt even a real wall who wrote it, just some1 who put a collection of messageboard stories together!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
placid-casual wrote:they got Routed in 1999 ! at Ninian. my mate is Millwall never seen anything like that day in 30 Years following Millwall. Oh Well.

Millwall have said to me on many occasions they got Slaughtered in Cardiff.
That book has No Real Authors Name, as it was made up and No Millwall no who wrote lol.
We had 800 on 2 trains to them and on the way home the Chief Inspector Said Cardiff had an International Mob today, only England could compete with it.

I was on the 2nd train for that & as we got out of paddington the most amazing site I've ever saw ,hundreds & hundreds of Cardiff lads amassed all the way down the street being held back by the ob who were waiting for the 2nd train . I remember passing 2 yanks in a train station & one said to the other "I think we should get the hell out of here " :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Written by a fraud who hasn't revealed himself.

This piece of shit will be treated with the contempt it deserves. Doesn't take long for 'sensible' bods to sniff out BS. I expect very low sales & bargain sections full with this shite.

If J, or GB wrote a wall book that's the only time you will get facts.