Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE BORLEY

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Steve praised OUR SUPPORTERS for the Atmosphere last night.
He has just rung me and is Shocked like We are to find that The Club have Closed Sections of THE NINIAN STAND.
I believe he was Genuinely Shocked.

I have now rang the man himself Wayne Nash who has Closed the Sections, waiting for him to come back to me.

Re: STEVE BORLEY

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Not holding your breath though, I bet

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm

IS IT NOT NASHY SAID, IF YOU WANT YOU st MONEY BACK THAT YOU MUST SEE HIM???? :D :D WELL WATCH THIS SPACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 pm

i hate nash with a passion, the guy is a jumped up little prick!!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:54 pm

As I posted in the other thread -

I don't know Nash, so don't know what his feelings are.

BUT

Isn't there a chance that it's not his fault? If the club have been told that unless the fans sit down, we'll be fined, or have the capacity cut, he's got to be seen to be doing something to try and make it happen. It's his job. He might not like it any more than we do.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:55 pm

just look at all the televised matches on tv all fans are basically standing

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Don't the board have control over Nash? Seeing as they probably hired him? So they could tell him to reopen those blocks if they knew nothing about it, or am I totally wrong?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm

delmbox wrote:Don't the board have control over Nash? Seeing as they probably hired him? So they could tell him to reopen those blocks if they knew nothing about it, or am I totally wrong?

tbh i think it is being looked into

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm

delmbox wrote:Don't the board have control over Nash? Seeing as they probably hired him? So they could tell him to reopen those blocks if they knew nothing about it, or am I totally wrong?

Borley is going to meet him tomorrow about whats going on.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:IS IT NOT NASHY SAID, IF YOU WANT YOU st MONEY BACK THAT YOU MUST SEE HIM???? :D :D WELL WATCH THIS SPACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And in English that means ....?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:51 pm

i can have a chat with him, in english and tell him what my OWN opinions are on this subject as he is not returning his calls etc etc

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm

The guys a jumped up prick allways causing problems (nash)

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:12 pm

jonah wrote:The guys a jumped up prick allways causing problems (nash)

:ayatollah: correct, he's a jobsworth

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve praised OUR SUPPORTERS for the Atmosphere last night.
He has just rung me and is Shocked like We are to find that The Club have Closed Sections of THE NINIAN STAND.

I have now rang the man himself Wayne Nash who has Closed the Sections, waiting for him to come back to me.

Annis, I am not familiar with the state of play at CCFC on this. Isn't this an item on the Cardiff City Supporters Trust agenda?

Linked to this, the Football Supporters' Federation have a campaign and I understand that some clubs are now supporting the Safe Standing campaigns of the FSF and their own supporters trusts.

It seems reasonable to conclude that the situation is only likely to change if the Club and fans work together to resolve things.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -24127877/

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Steve praised OUR SUPPORTERS for the Atmosphere last night.

Annis, I am not familiar with the state of play at CCFC on this. Isn't this an item on the Cardiff City Supporters Trust agenda?

Linked to this, the Football Supporters' Federation have a campaign and I understand that some clubs are now supporting the Safe Standing campaigns of the FSF and their own supporters trusts.

It seems reasonable to conclude that the situation is only likely to change if the Club and fans work together to resolve things.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -24127877/

Yes we need to work together, but our club seems to always do the opposite.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 pm

i remember nash back in the early 80s when he was cutting grass on ninian,who the f**k does the little prick think he is??? the tw*t wants to get his head out of the old bills arse.f*cking rat

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 pm

gup-1 wrote:i remember nash back in the early 80s when he was cutting grass on ninian,who the f**k does the little prick think he is??? the tw*t wants to get his head out of the old bills arse.f*cking rat

i was just going to post the same,a f*cking groundsman in the 80's and 90,s we had trouble with him last game of the season in sheffield the man is a prick and thats being nice.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:48 pm

The trouble is their taking the banter away in turn we will have a bit more of an atmosphere to raise the spirits of the team
and us fans ,their taking it a bit to far closing blocks off for the game. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm

How can you go from grass cutter to stadium manager the guy is a joke maybe he can get a job in a prison a job well suited :lol: