Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

let the JET go

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:47 pm

cmon guys, weve got to get over this Rambo business, yesterdays chip paper now.
Right wots left is Bellers, Mcphail, Koumas, Whitts,Burkey, Rae and the JET. I really believe he is stating to show us wot ARSEY knows, i can see him getting hold of the middle and bossing the ARSenal way, JC the boy can play anywhere and has all the attributes needeed for top midfield players, Strength, power, poise, size and stamina plus an eye for goal. Set him free and give him role to push on for the final games. CMON BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: let the JET go

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:51 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:cmon guys, weve got to get over this Rambo business, yesterdays chip paper now.
Right wots left is Bellers, Mcphail, Koumas, Whitts,Burkey, Rae and the JET. I really believe he is stating to show us wot ARSEY knows, i can see him getting hold of the middle and bossing the ARSenal way, JC the boy can play anywhere and has all the attributes needeed for top midfield players, Strength, power, poise, size and stamina plus an eye for goal. Set him free and give him role to push on for the final games. CMON BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

likes this^^^^

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 pm

We have quality proven players for this level, yes thats ALL of them even if they dont all fire at once they ALL have it in them for fups sake and the next level after that, and the JET can play a massive part in the final push :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

aint seen his goal yet but it sounded a cracker.i think the midfield and the cover we got ,is still much better than most clubs in the championship!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 pm

I agree JET in CM can be as strong as Oli , plus a lot quicker . So stop worrying Rambo was a class act , but he was a gift for a month only . We all knew this , so let's push on and get a top two spot .

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

nojac wrote:I agree JET in CM can be as strong as Oli , plus a lot quicker . So stop worrying Rambo was a class act , but he was a gift for a month only . We all knew this , so let's push on and get a top two spot .

When fit how would Bellers, Oli, Jet and Whits sound to you ?????

Plenty of goals in them four and two giants in the centre would be useful :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

I love JET. He needs to start more games now that Rambo's gone back.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 am

Bluebina wrote:
nojac wrote:I agree JET in CM can be as strong as Oli , plus a lot quicker . So stop worrying Rambo was a class act , but he was a gift for a month only . We all knew this , so let's push on and get a top two spot .

Plenty of goals in them four and two giants in the centre would be useful :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'd rather see burke get a good run in, whits hasn't been very impressive this season and if Burke finds form he can be the creator that we need in the middle :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:31 am

norfolkin welsh wrote:cmon guys, weve got to get over this Rambo business, yesterdays chip paper now.

lets not forget blake, . versatile and were crying out for an unlikely hero the lad definately deserves his chance, give him two starts cant be worse than naylor a clean slate frame of mind changes playing careers.
:ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 am

Stokesy wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I'd rather see burke get a good run in, whits hasn't been very impressive this season and if Burke finds form he can be the creator that we need in the middle :ayatollah:

Last season I would have agreed but this season Burke has been nowehere near the same level, lots of running but very little end product.

Just look at the "assists" stats for the Championship and you will see how important Whitts still is to us even though he's also not at the same level as last season in terms of goals.