Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SONG TO SING(HYMNS AND ARIAS)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm

AND WE ARE SINGING--CARDIFF CITY
FANS OF THE BLUEBIRDS
THAT'S WHO WE ARE
AND REPEAT AS MANY TIMES AS WE LIKE!
1ST ENTRY ON TO THE FORUM HOPE SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT AND SING AT GAMES :ayatollah: :roll:

Re: SONG TO SING(HYMNS AND ARIAS)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:39 pm

swansea.

That is all that needs to be said sorry .

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Why has your username got Anfield in it?

Cardiff city don't play at Anfield :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 pm

JANESANFIELD wrote:AND WE ARE SINGING--CARDIFF CITY
FANS OF THE BLUEBIRDS
THAT'S WHO WE ARE
AND REPEAT AS MANY TIMES AS WE LIKE!
1ST ENTRY ON TO THE FORUM HOPE SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT AND SING AT GAMES :ayatollah: :roll:

Swansea fans sing it but with different words, I noticed whilst watching their game with Leeds. But I like it. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 am

hes a plastic liverpool fan from llanharan :lol: stick to golf m8 :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:22 am

Why is it that any song sung by another team both football and rugby gets shot down, because someone else sings it ?????
Me personnally think its a great song to get the atmosphere going....... and should be given a go.........
Same as when Cardiff Rugby Club became the BLUES we stop shouting BLUES, BLUES,..............
Just seems some would rather shoot down people who want us singing and getting behind the team and probably on match days just sit there chewing on their wine gums moaning about the state of the pitch............ :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 am

It's been emotional wrote:Why is it that any song sung by another team both football and rugby gets shot down, because someone else sings it ?????
Me personnally think its a great song to get the atmosphere going....... and should be given a go.........
Same as when Cardiff Rugby Club became the BLUES we stop shouting BLUES, BLUES,..............
Just seems some would rather shoot down people who want us singing and getting behind the team and probably on match days just sit there chewing on their wine gums moaning about the state of the pitch............ :evil:

I understand your point, but for me it was cringeworthy hearing Celtic fans sing 'You will never walk alone' the other night.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:34 am

wez 1927 wrote:hes a plastic liverpool fan from llanharan :lol: stick to golf m8 :ayatollah:

Do i know him Wez ?