Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A POLL "

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 pm

" CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A POLL SO WE CAN PRESENT 2 TROPHIES FROM THIS FORUM FOR THE FOLLOWING "

PLAYER OF THE YEAR :ayatollah:

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER OF THE YEAR :ayatollah:

Re: " CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A POLL "

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:31 pm

most improved,- hudson
player of the year, mc naughton :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 pm

annis, while were on the subject, is there going to be a end of players party,,,,, as i see it, if we fail to go up, dj will be sacked, fans wont be to happy, so no need for a end of season celebration,,,,,, or,, city go up and lets all have a disco? so are the club waiting to see what happens?

ninianblue wrote:most improved,- hudson

fully agree

ninianblue wrote:most improved,- hudson

:lol:

THE POLL PLEASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Annis I paid my money for the awards night (actually paid it for last season :lol:)
Can i pop onto one of the forum tables (and no im not going around with a raffle book :lol:)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Annis I paid my money for the awards night (actually paid it for last season :lol:)
Can i pop onto one of the forum tables (and no im not going around with a raffle book :lol:)

:lol: :lol:

Luke
Who did you pay ?

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis, while were on the subject, is there going to be a end of players party,,,,, as i see it, if we fail to go up, dj will be sacked, fans wont be to happy, so no need for a end of season celebration,,,,,, or,, city go up and lets all have a disco? so are the club waiting to see what happens?

Dave Jones is the FIRST MANAGER IN CARDIFF CITY HISTORY TO CANCEL A PLAYER OF THE YEAR DO.

He has said he wont do it again ;)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Annis I paid my money for the awards night (actually paid it for last season :lol:)

:lol: :lol:

Luke
Who did you pay ?

Supporters club, 3 or 4 of us paid.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:annis, while were on the subject, is there going to be a end of players party,,,,, as i see it, if we fail to go up, dj will be sacked, fans wont be to happy, so no need for a end of season celebration,,,,,, or,, city go up and lets all have a disco? so are the club waiting to see what happens?

Dave Jones is the FIRST MANAGER IN CARDIFF CITY HISTORY TO CANCEL A PLAYER OF THE YEAR DO.

He has said he wont do it again ;)

its on the last home game of the season,,, if we are in the play offs will it go ahead?