Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

football crime

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

my best friend big mandy had a argument with her husband eddie at half time during cardiffs fantastic win over bristol yesterday so she went for a walk around the new ground just to have a look , some how she found her self in the bristol end of the stadium , she got talking to this bristol fan who seemed very nice so she had sex with him in the ladys toilets , any way she was around my house today and wanted to know if she could sue bristol city fc for giving her crabs or should she try to find the indervidual responsable for this crime, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: any advice will be passed on to mandy .thanks :)

Re: football crime

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes She is Back :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

:roll:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 pm

"Sue Bristol City for giving her crabs" :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Everyone noticed when they saw her walking sideways around the stadium back to her partner. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:my best friend big mandy had a argument with her husband eddie at half time during cardiffs fantastic win over bristol yesterday so she went for a walk around the new ground just to have a look , some how she found her self in the bristol end of the stadium , she got talking to this bristol fan who seemed very nice so she had sex with him in the ladys toilets , any way she was around my house today and wanted to know if she could sue bristol city fc for giving her crabs or should she try to find the indervidual responsable for this crime, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: any advice will be passed on to mandy .thanks :)

buy the look of it enough has been passed on to mandy :lol: :lol: always shag on the welsh side of the bridge :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

at least someone from bristol scored :D

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:my best friend big mandy had a argument with her husband eddie at half time during cardiffs fantastic win over bristol yesterday so she went for a walk around the new ground just to have a look , some how she found her self in the bristol end of the stadium , she got talking to this bristol fan who seemed very nice so she had sex with him in the ladys toilets , any way she was around my house today and wanted to know if she could sue bristol city fc for giving her crabs or should she try to find the indervidual responsable for this crime, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: any advice will be passed on to mandy .thanks :)

buy the look of it enough has been passed on to mandy :lol: :lol: always shag on the welsh side of the bridge :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

at least someone from bristol scored :D
,,,,,, baz ... not that you would know... but i thought id ask any way..where do you get crab cream from, :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 pm

its that foot stuff inni, atheletes foot stuff mycin or summit alledgedly :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm

that mandy is a hell of a girl baz harry wants to tell eddie her husband about the bristol city fan shaging her .i dont think it is a good idea eddie is a mad jelous sod god knows what he would do :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

is he like dobbin :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:is he like dobbin :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Leave her with the crabs... that'll teach her for going over to the dark side, silly bitch! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Leave her with the crabs... that'll teach her for going over to the dark side, silly bitch! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm

,,,,,...no he is not like dobbins eddie is one mad man but dobbins is the crazyest man i have ever met he is what as known as mentaly insane :lol: he has a big dick mind, :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
,,,,,...no he is not like dobbins eddie is one mad man but dobbins is the crazyest man i have ever met he is what as known as mentaly insane :lol: he has a big dick mind, :lol:

Did Harry rumble you when you tried to put rohypnol in his lemsip?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Ross Young wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

Did Harry rumble you when you tried to put rohypnol in his lemsip?

Dont you mean the lemsip in his Rohypnol :lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 pm

[quote="ihatealiens] Dont you mean the lemsip in his Rohypnol :lol:[/quote]
:lol:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:01 pm

harry has finaly lost the plot . this morning when he went to feed his chickings he fed them sausage egg and chips , he is talking to him self all the time and walking up and down the street bolox naked do you think i should have him commited under the mental health act . :lol: he is a tw*t any way. :ayatollah: