Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HEATON OUT 4-5 WEEKS ???

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 am

OK,I will take a chance on this from what i was told on Wednesday morning.

I was told that "our keeper was out for 4-5 weeks".- i Then spoke to Annis.

We both thought was this Marshall or Heaton??? A simple phone call would have sorted this out :evil:

Instead i choose to find out if Rambo was coming back to us :roll:

Look at the facts - Carl said that JB said NO to Doncaster,and would rather be with us at Cardiff..with his comments :ayatollah:
Wanted 1st team football and is Welsh ;)

This Message board and the CCMB Both say that Bywater has also signed - Why sign 2 keepers ?? And use up more Loans :?:

Heaton might play Saturday,but what happens after :?: Have we got 2 new Keepers for March :?: And just 3 Loans to chose from :?: This could be a Major point in our seasons :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HEATON OUT 4-5 WEEKS ???

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 am

I hope thats not true...
dreamt heaton got injured was out. , :|

how wierd will be like the 3rd time this season. somethings come true :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 am

Tony, I am hearing that Heaton is carrying a an injury as well. Marshall will have his operation.
Yes Tony we were more interested in finding out about Ramsey, but at least we got all that right.
Carl got Jason Brown right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 am

is jason brown welsh because i think he played last year for blackburn and looked a verry good goalkeeper

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 am

thomas9990 wrote:is jason brown welsh because i think he played last year for blackburn and looked a verry good goalkeeper

yes he's been capped at U21 for Wales :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

DJ said on Player that Heaton is out for 4-5 weeks and Marshall for the season, while Sanitago has a broken finger.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:25 am

PtB wrote:DJ said on Player that Heaton is out for 4-5 weeks and Marshall for the season, while Sanitago has a broken finger.

gonna be a big month this month. anyone feeling a little worried about the keeper situation? with both marshall and heaton out. new keepers needing time to gel into the squad. i know keepers wont need as much time as an out field player to gel but still less than a week of prep for ipswich if heaton dont play is a slight concern to me

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
thomas9990 wrote:is jason brown welsh because i think he played last year for blackburn and looked a verry good goalkeeper

yes he's been capped at U21 for Wales :ayatollah:

He's also got 2 senior caps as well! :ayatollah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Brown_(footballer)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

looks like jordan santigo will start

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 am

mad-bad-brad wrote:looks like jordan santigo will start

thought he had a broken finger

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 am

Heaton has been told he will be out for 4 weeks... but he is responding to the treatment well and he is hoping to be fit quicker than the diagnosis...

He will be a big miss because the back five have been playing very well recently and that all starts from the very back!!!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm

mad-bad-brad wrote:looks like jordan santigo will start

Not with a broken finger, he won't.