Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " OUR 2 NEW KEEPERS - UPDATE. "

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Good luck Bywater.

Last seen at the CCS last season picking the ball out of the net six times.

Gifted Burkey the winner at Derby earlier this season if I remember.

Still a bit happier with him than Brown though to be honest.

Re: OUR 2 NEW KEEPERS - UPDATE.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffDom wrote:Looks like Des Parrot of ccmb was right

What did he say ? and who is he ?

Des (Not his real game) is a really nice Guy who sits next to me in the Ninian Stand he e-mailed me at 4.45pm yesterday to let me know that Bywater was signing but asked me to keep it quiet which i did. He has a very good source at the Club and is usually spot on with his information :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hmm, could've sworn i saw you mention Des Parrot in a Bywater thread made a few days ago. Tried looking for that thread but maybe it was deleted or something.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 pm

CardiffDom wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

hmm, could've sworn i saw you mention Des Parrot in a Bywater thread made a few days ago. Tried looking for that thread but maybe it was deleted or something.

Why are you so obsessed with talking about the Snipers Mb, when were on this topic talking about our New Goalies.
Hmm ?

This MB is for talking about football, not concerned with what goes on with what happens on another mb.After yr 12 post I am looking at your posts are your more interested in stirring between 2 MB's. I would rather you stay on the other one please. This Forum is for Opinions etc. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 pm

blueheaven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Des (Not his real game) is a really nice Guy who sits next to me in the Ninian Stand he e-mailed me at 4.45pm yesterday to let me know that Bywater was signing but asked me to keep it quiet which i did. He has a very good source at the Club and is usually spot on with his information :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm

CardiffDom wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

CardiffDom, I had already received 2 other replies without the sniping explaining who he was.
Last Night he was mentioned. I was told that he was a bird and it became just a joke.

Why have you changed this Topic from what it is suppose to be about Our 2 Goalies. Yes I would prefer you use the snipers mb. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Not really happy with either keeper the club new this weeks ago and could of got better than these two just hope the defence have more faith than me.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:11 am

birchblue wrote:Not really happy with either keeper the club new this weeks ago and could of got better than these two just hope the defence have more faith than me.

Bywater is pony.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:33 am

Well Bywater will prob start, lets hope Our Defence have faith in him.

Come on you MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: