Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hypothetical Question

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:09 pm

If we beat Leicester on sat and we drew Chelsea home in the next round would the club then still shut upto 3 sections of the Ninian stand ?

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :evil:

Re: Hypothetical Question

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm

No coz that would be taking money out of that crook Ridsdale's pocket the f*cking tax cheat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No coz that would be taking money out of that crook Ridsdale's pocket the f*cking tax cheat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

funny thing I thought they wouldnt either :evil:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Most prob fitting seat belts to the seats as we speakn to keep people sitting down :D

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 pm

ackers 1927 wrote:Most prob fitting seat belts to the seats as we speak to keep people sitting down :D

I can see it now Ali will announce Cardiff city do the :ayatollah: and when we do these big bars that you have on roller coasters will come crashing down. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm

First reply sums it up really, but I get a sneaky feeling you just wanted us to back up your own thoughts didn't you Carl? :ayatollah:

Ridsdale Out :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:First reply sums it up really, but I get a sneaky feeling you just wanted us to back up your own thoughts didn't you Carl? :ayatollah:

Ridsdale Out :ayatollah:

yes Dave you are right :lol: