Jay

That's the way they are training today

Re: Team v Ipswich

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

who's playing wide left , JET or Bellers ?? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

Vintage 63 wrote:who's playing wide left , JET or Bellers ?? :ayatollah:

Bellamy will be wide left, jet will be wide right with whitts in the centre with mcphail (if that is the starting line up)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 am

Jets playing on the right today

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 am

Standard. Pretty much how many expected. Looking weak in the middle but we'll see if we can make up for it out wide.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 am

It was Brown in the training team :ayatollah:

Wonder who Dj picks. Brown or Bywater. Brown has trained so he has the advantage. Tight call but i think you will be right in your call with Bywater :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 am

cityjonblue wrote:Team for tomorrow
bywater
Kev
Quinn
Keann
Hudson
Witts
Mcfail
Bellers
Jet
Chopra
Jay

That's the way they are training today

That would be my starting line up and which should go out and beat Ipswich :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 am

I thought from the TV highlights altho I didnt go up that JET looked good on the left at Hull , why not try Bellers on the right with him ?? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 am

GarethGardner wrote:It was Brown in the training team :ayatollah:

Wonder who Dj picks. Brown or Bywater. Brown has trained so he has the advantage. Tight call but i think you will be right in your call with Bywater :ayatollah:

No it was Bywater he signed a ball for a lad standing next to me

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:53 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I thought from the TV highlights altho I didnt go up that JET looked good on the left at Hull , why not try Bellers on the right with him ?? :ayatollah:

Sorry jet was on the left as I was writing Dai hunt came and started talking to me and I didn't know my left or right after that

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 am

Soz mate, im going yesterdays team. I didnt realise they trained again earlier. Bywater seems massive compared to Brown i hear.
Whats everyones oppinion for the bench ? Will we see the Famous Gavin Rae ?
Id personally go without him and pick - Brown,blake,matthews,gyepes,koumas,parkin, burke