Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1910 hospitality suite

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Just found out the mrs has booked hospitality for us for the Qpr game on 23rd april for my birthday.

I just read up about it on the official site and it sounds ok(had to laugh at the clarks pies at full time :lol: ).

I have never had hospitality in my life and prob never will again but am looking forward to it as a 1 off, i like it to much in with the singers :geek:

Anybody on here experainced a game in the 1910 hospitality suite? If so what was it like :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 1910 hospitality suite

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Haha Barnsley at home i've got a box for the Birthday only time i will :lol:

But the 1910 heard it's good,good service to at half time and before hand :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Haha Barnsley at home i've got a box for the Birthday only time i will :lol:

But the 1910 heard it's good,good service to at half time and before hand :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Prawn sandwich brigade barmy army :lol: :lol:

Sounds like good service but has anybody on here actually had first hand experiance of it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

i work for british gas and have been in the box a few times this season its great brilliant view 32inch tv with leather seats inside and a cracking buffet and to top it all off some free beer with us it worked out as 10pound each as it can seat 13 and you get a fee programe and team sheet. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: