Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People you love who people tend to hate...

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Doesn't have to be sport related.
OK, I could post about 100 people here.. But I will just post two for now..

El Hadji Diouf

Joey Barton

Re: People you love who people tend to hate...

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Why would you love EHD? Joey Barton yes, bit of a lad, top footballer & we all know pals of similar personality...But Diouf? A dirty spitting arrogant pig? Do you only like him because he plays for the Gers?

I have G Rangers supporting pals who are absolutely disgusted the man is at their club. Vermin filth.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Dirty angin pig diouf is cant stand the c*nt

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Any one and every one that runs down the country of Wales and its people ! notice anyone in there ? :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Any one and every one that runs down the country of Wales and its people ! notice anyone in there ? :lol:

You love people who hate on Wales!? I think you mixed that one up!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:28 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Any one and every one that runs down the country of Wales and its people ! notice anyone in there ? :lol:

No I hate all people who runs down Wales ,I love people who hate them :)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:32 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

No I hate all people who runs down Wales ,I love people who hate them :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Craig Bellamy :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:45 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Haha,only kiddin :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Why would you love EHD? Joey Barton yes, bit of a lad, top footballer & we all know pals of similar personality...But Diouf? A dirty spitting arrogant pig? Do you only like him because he plays for the Gers?

I have G Rangers supporting pals who are absolutely disgusted the man is at their club. Vermin filth.

He shows passion no matter where he goes, also can be a decent player

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Why would you love EHD? Joey Barton yes, bit of a lad, top footballer & we all know pals of similar personality...But Diouf? A dirty spitting arrogant pig? Do you only like him because he plays for the Gers?

He shows passion no matter where he goes, also can be a decent player

Neil Warnock shows passion, Craig Bellamy shows passion, Wayne Rooney shows passion but I can't remember any of them being done for spitting at fans? The man is a piece of shit. He threatened to rape a 1 year old girl, in my book that is a paedophile.

No respect for scum like that.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUYZz7gdTQ

His words;

'Come to see me right now I f*ck your mum, your kids everything and if you have a daughter like 1 years old I will f*ck her as well'

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUYZz7gdTQ

His words;

'Come to see me right now I f*ck your mum, your kids everything and if you have a daughter like 1 years old I will f*ck her as well'

In fairness, there is no way in knowing that is him. If it is, its not defendable but he bit the bait, the people should've phoned him, but yeah spitting is disgusting, I like him for his passion though.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:07 pm

I take it Stan you just don't like the guy !! So stop beating around the bush and say it as it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Fair point Billy. It is defo him I've heard many interviews with him & that is 100% his voice, but I see what your saying about passion he has got that I guess.

Nukes I've always hated the c*nt to be honest. Spitting at people ffs. And to stand over a player (Jamie Mackie) whether it be a QPR, Cardiff or whoever's player with a double leg break and say 'f*ck you & f*ck your leg' is a wrongun. :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I take it Stan you just don't like the guy !! So stop beating around the bush and say it as it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Diouf is an idiot, but he pisses off Warnock a lot. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Robbie Savage. I love the guy.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Fair point Billy. It is defo him I've heard many interviews with him & that is 100% his voice, but I see what your saying about passion he has got that I guess.

Nukes I've always hated the c*nt to be honest. Spitting at people ffs. And to stand over a player (Jamie Mackie) whether it be a QPR, Cardiff or whoever's player with a double leg break and say 'f*ck you & f*ck your leg' is a wrongun. :evil:

f**k 1 year old girls :o f**k broken legs :o f**k Jamie Mackie :o my god hasn't he heard of the good old fashioned pussy to smash :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 pm

BAKER :D

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm

i fecking hate alan tate and lee trundle and like joey barton also hes turned his life round great since his jail term and is a class footballer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:11 pm

I love Karl Henry. Many call him a dirty c**t but I call him a supplier of justice! :D

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Don't know why, but I don't hate Diouf or Barton. I love their competitiveness, they can go too far but they're heart is in the right place :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I like Barton

But f**k Diouf hes a scum c**t