Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plymouth finally in admin

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 414349.stm

Re: Plymouth finally in admin

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Fans actually relieved about that. Intresting though as HMRC tried to appoint their own administrators but looks like Plymouth have got their way and appointed their own. And one Peter Ridsdale (they actually call him the Riddler down there too!) waiting in the wings......

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Why is this man still allowed to work within a football club he needs a f*cking long word with himself the guy has no morals :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:11 pm

PtB wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/plymouth_argyle/9414349.stm

Sad to hear, but Most Plymouth Fans had had enough and sometimes maybe this is the best way out.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Got told last year by a Plypouth fan that if England lose the world cup bid which they did, that Plymouth would go into Administration...........
So it is no shock to their fans......
He just hopes they can rebuild and not disappear forever :o

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Annis do you think if it was not for the malaysians the same would or could have happened to us as i think they saved us big time if its only for one year or the long term

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Annis do you think if it was not for the malaysians the same would or could have happened to us as i think they saved us big time if its only for one year or the long term

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

pmt wrote:Annis do you think if it was not for the malaysians the same would or could have happened to us as i think they saved us big time if its only for one year or the long term

Yes Def, If they had Not come in, WE WOULD OF GONE IN TO ADMIN, The Riddler would have stripped us Naked First though.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes Annis him and PMG

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes Annis him and PMG

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

ooops just accidently text the riddler :lol:

feel for plymouth. it could have been us!