Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just been told

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Annis has just taken a phone call from someone at the club who said this morning the Ticket Office were selling tickets as normal to all sections when someone walked into the Office and said close that, close that and that.

The person who rung Annis also said "this is a major over reacton by the club"

Re: Just been told

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I don't understand what your saying??

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm

JOP wrote:I don't understand what your saying??

I DID !! :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm

The police didnt take the decision Jop, the FA didnt, Borley knows nothing about the decision, but somebody involved with running our stadium has made this disgraceful decision.

WHY ?

What happened at last nights game to warrant this decision being taken, I would like to know if the club would make a similar decision if we drew Chelsea home and expected a sell out ?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I DID !! :lol:

Thank Christ for that :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:

The police didnt take the decision Jop, the FA didnt, Borley knows nothing about the decision, but somebody involved with running our stadium has made this disgraceful decision.

WHY ?

What happened at last nights game to warrant this decision being taken, I would like to know if the club would make a similar decision if we drew Chelsea home and expected a sell out ?

A certain person at the club is afraid of an organised demo :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

WHY ?

A certain person at the club is afraid of an organised demo :lol:

It is my belief too that Peter Ridsdale knew nothing of this decision.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm

I don't see what they expect to gain out of it. Do they think that by doing this we are are not going to sing and sit there quiet like good little boys. Or are they being clever and playing us and doing it to get a reaction from us, then put some spin on it to make us look bad instead of them?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Section A wrote:Nash hated section A and vowed to get rid of the 500 season ticket holders from there.

I see so he's turned it into his main aim to do at the club. Shouldn't he be thinking how to get more people into the ground, not thinking stop them singing over there its looks like they are enjoying themselves :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Section A wrote:Nash hated section A and vowed to get rid of the 500 season ticket holders from there.

the problem is the club and players need another 500 a blockers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Do we know that for sure ? I mean, did he tell you this himself ?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:

WHY ?

Nice one ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

That was common knowledge at NP...He got loads moved from the lower grandstand..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:12 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

No but he told me in front of 4 witnesses, but since has apoligised.