Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Cost of Diesel

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:50 pm

The cost of Diesel is now getting out of control. Some garages only allow you to fill until you have reached £100 and then the pump stops. This means I can no longer fill my tank right up.

Only about 5 years ago it was 80p a litre, it's now 57p more. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: The Cost of Diesel

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:The cost of Diesel is now getting out of control. Some garages only allow you to fill until you have reached £100 and then the pump stops. This means I can no longer fill my tank right up.

Only about 5 years ago it was 80p a litre, it's now 57p more. :evil: :evil: :evil:

something should be done en-masse the french would never have let it go this far :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Paid £1.409 in Pembroke on Wednesday..........disgrace :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Dange wrote:Paid £1.409 in Pembroke on Wednesday..........disgrace :evil:

Passed a garage today in Pembs 1.44.9. A joke consiering the proximity of the refinery!

Its must be running out quicker than they thought! I'll be getting my push bike out soon :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:The cost of Diesel is now getting out of control. Some garages only allow you to fill until you have reached £100 and then the pump stops. This means I can no longer fill my tank right up.

About 14 months ago it was £89 to Fill My Shogun, Yesterday cost me £107 :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

About 14 months ago it was £89 to Fill My Shogun, Yesterday cost me £107 :evil: :evil: :evil:

get selling some more books i think annis haha :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Bluebird 23

get selling some more books i think annis haha :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Rob, Why do you think I Advertise so much :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bluebird 23

Rob, Why do you think I Advertise so much :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

start 2011 version ' why i don't belive in dave jones' :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bluebird 23

Rob, Why do you think I Advertise so much :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

start 2011 version ' why i don't belive in dave jones' :lol: :lol:[/quote]

That will take 3 Books :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Fill it with red whats the matter with you :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

We have been hoodwinked ever since they stared pricing it in litres. 5p on a litre does not sound much but is nearly 19p on a gallon. I was outside Tescos yesterday and they are one of the cheaper garages but when I took their price for diesel and did the conversion, it worked out at just over a fiver for a gallon, this is shocking.We must pay the highest price in europe so its about time that the EU set a maximum price and forced all governments to tax fuel at the same rate.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 pm

It`s Rip off Britain as usual :x

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I think its only going to get worst. Some are say that a barrel of oil is going to reach $200. Nearly double what it is now :evil:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 pm

were all in the european market, we should all pay the same prices, in europe,

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm

It makes me laugh when the BBC sends an article out saying the the prices have hit 130 a litre. FFS we have been paying 138.9 in the Forest for weeks. This is crippling my business. By the wat check out my new webpage www.fourseasonsfoods.org Buy some veg and it will keep us going. WE ARE THE ANTIDOTE TO THE CORPORATE RAPE OF THIS COUNTRY!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 pm

REVOULTION WITHIN OURSELVES IS NEEDED. f**k THE CORPORATES

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You can afford it driving a big car and living in the posh suburns of NEWPORT

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Only annis can convert the price of diesel into selling books :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Normally i think its your credit card that stops you. Mine tells me i can fill up to a Maximum of £100. But for them to put up the price of fuel yet is a rip off and a con as we have a stock of fuel that should last a year and it is already paid for. So when they say the oil companies are putting the price of a barrel up yes they might but the garages want to charge you say $200 a barrel when it was say $140 a barrel. But when it is reduced they wait until stocks have gone. In short they are robbing bastards and then the Government robs you again !!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm

the gulf garage not far from my house...142.9 for petrol and 148.9 for diesel i think it is now...disgrace. scared to put my foot down now :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:14 am

hit 118 quid today ..... becoming a joke

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 am

Midfield general wrote:Join the Fair Fuel campaign http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 0925003133

Campaigns a waste of time mate .

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:33 am

Midfield general wrote:
Daya wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Join the Fair Fuel campaign http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 0925003133

Campaigns a waste of time mate .

I heard their campaign is getting more and more support from MPs every day

Campaigns dont work look at the young guns campaign at the top of the board!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 am

Lucky my new car does 70MPG so save some cash but the prices still take the piss!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 am

Goodshoes wrote:Lucky my new car does 70MPG so save some cash but the prices still take the piss!
alyns car still runs on coal :lol: :lol: