Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FREE BETS FOR ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS "

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:47 pm

" FREE BETS FOR ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS "

at CORALS BOOKIES (especially Roath,ALBANY RD,2 in the City Centre and ALL Coral Shops in South Wales).

Anyone Betting on the First player to score in the Cardiff City v Ipswich Game at 5.20pm, Will Get a Last player to Score FREE.

So Your Second Bet is FREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " FREE BETS FOR ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS "

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" FREE BETS FOR ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS "

at CORALS BOOKIES (especially Roath,ALBANY RD,2 in the City Centre and ALL Coral Shops in South Wales).

Anyone Betting on the First player to score in the Cardiff City v Ipswich Game at 5.20pm, Will Get a Last player to Score FREE.

Annis are you trying to make more work for me :?: I'm trying to get out asap for this game ;)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" FREE BETS FOR ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS "

Annis are you trying to make more work for me :?: I'm trying to get out asap for this game ;)

:lol:

Tony, Stop you drinking Coffee All day :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I'll have to send you a fiver to place for me then Annis :lol:

Good bet would be for City to win 1 -0 with Chopra to score first, which also means he scores last, that makes it a treble. Get a fiver on that. :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Marc wrote:I'll have to send you a fiver to place for me then Annis :lol:

Good bet would be for City to win 1 -0 with Chopra to score first, which also means he scores last, that makes it a treble. Get a fiver on that. :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Good thinking Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Got to be a different last scorer

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Casual wrote:

Are you sure about that mate?, Reason I ask is because if I wanted to put a bet on first/last goal scorer and It ended up 2- 0 to City with Chops scoring both goals, then the bet would be valid. So can't see any difference.. :?
I stand corrected if I'm wrong. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Marc wrote:
Casual wrote:

Are you sure about that mate?, Reason I ask is because if I wanted to put a bet on first/last goal scorer and It ended up 2- 0 to City with Chops scoring both goals, then the bet would be valid. So can't see any difference.. :?
I stand corrected if I'm wrong. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It has to be 2 different players Marc...e.g Chops for 1st goalscorer and JET for last goalscorer.

You are correct with a 1-0 and Chops,as he would be the 1st and Last.That's why you have to pick 2 different players.
The last time this bet was given,we beat the Jacks 1-0 with Bellers the only goal in the match :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Nice one topcat :ayatollah: The bookies ain't daft are they :twisted:
I think I'll stick to my £2 eightfold bets on a Saturday :lol: ...The offer by Corals is good though, you have to do Chops and JET now though mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Marc wrote:Nice one topcat :ayatollah: The bookies ain't daft are they :twisted:
I think I'll stick to my £2 eightfold bets on a Saturday :lol: ...The offer by Corals is good though, you have to do Chops and JET now though mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No problem Marc,Good Luck with your eightfold mate ;)

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 pm

For all those interested. I am a memeber of Betfair, and if i refer some one they get £25 of withdrawable cash and so do I. all you have to do is place £25 of bets within a year on odds of 1.2. This is extremley low odds. It doesn't matter if you place 5 £5 bets or 1 £25 bet, aslong as you wager £25 within a year. if your gonna have a flutter tomorrow then why not get an extra £25 free of charge.(this bonus cash is withdrawable straight away) its also a risk free bet,you could place £25 on cardiff to win, and even if we dont win,you get that £25 back.

if anyone is intersted then PM me for my Refer and earn code.

Lou

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 am

Good Call Lou - Do you post on that forum mate :ayatollah: