Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the cost of living

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

everything going up,my wage has gone down,and i believe things are going to get worse,sorry for the doom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the cost of living

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Makes my blood boil mate, We can see what's going on and It stinks. It'll kick off soon big time. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:53 pm

gone crazy few years ago was doing 40 odd games a season few beers after work each night all bills paid me and mrs car each and still had money left over !! one night out now if im lucky !! and some weeks all money goes on bills f*cking country !!!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:15 pm

revolution :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:49 pm

the oly thing that hasnt gone up is, my season ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 pm

krab wrote:everything going up,my wage has gone down,and i believe things are going to get worse,sorry for the doom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Unfortunately the cost of dying has made that option unaffordable by many.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

what about the crazy wages the players are on, realy pisses me off, clubs must accept prices of match day tickets are going up and our wages are going down. Swansea fans blame this for their lower attendances.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 pm

MARINE STREET BLUES wrote:what about the crazy wages the players are on, realy pisses me off, clubs must accept prices of match day tickets are going up and our wages are going down. Swansea fans blame this for their lower attendances.

swansea are doing something about it, buy 1 get 1 free,, any one with 6 fingers gets in free, bring your girlfreind (sister) to the game , get in for free, show your caravan pass, get in free, and still, they only get 12000, what more can they do :roll:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 pm

moneysavingexpert.com, quidco(cashback website) and learn how to match bet(risk free gambling)

all these ways can help save and make money.