Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 pm

keep reading me jokes :ayatollah:

Re: im on a downer tonight guys,i need cheering up

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:keep reading me jokes :ayatollah:

i have mate and i did chuckle,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

yeah we have noticed, moaning about the price of every thing,,,, you think your hard done by,,,,,,,,, im a immigrant, been living here for 6 months,, i wanted, a 5 bedroom house, i got a 4 bedroom,the car they gave me wasnt that good, and ,how the hell can i live on, £2000 per week,, the goverment also gave me a leisure voucher, whick i obtained my cardiff city season ticket,, so think yourself lucky, , got to go, my 60inc plasma has just arrived,,,, i asked for a 70inc :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:32 pm

ninianblue wrote:yeah we have noticed, moaning about the price of every thing,,,, you think your hard done by,,,,,,,,, im a immigrant, been living here for 6 months,, i wanted, a 5 bedroom house, i got a 4 bedroom,the car they gave me wasnt that good, and ,how the hell can i live on, £2000 per week,, the goverment also gave me a leisure voucher, whick i obtained my cardiff city season ticket,, so think yourself lucky, , got to go, my 60inc plasma has just arrived,,,, i asked for a 70inc :ayatollah:

Class mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:32 pm

krab wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:keep reading me jokes :ayatollah:

i have mate and i did chuckle,cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No problem come on city tomorrow 3 points fingers crossed soon cheer you up. Plus my never ending jokes will cheer you up or send you over the edge :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Whats up Krab me old mucker. Can't you make Nuke's piss up tomorrow now that would put any one on a downer :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Whats up Krab me old mucker. Can't you make Nuke's piss up tomorrow now that would put any one on a downer :lol:

nukes,i take a boys football team so wouldnt be there till 2 at earliest,so il pop in the ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:09 pm

ninianblue wrote:yeah we have noticed, moaning about the price of every thing,,,, you think your hard done by,,,,,,,,, im a immigrant, been living here for 6 months,, i wanted, a 5 bedroom house, i got a 4 bedroom,the car they gave me wasnt that good, and ,how the hell can i live on, £2000 per week,, the goverment also gave me a leisure voucher, whick i obtained my cardiff city season ticket,, so think yourself lucky, , got to go, my 60inc plasma has just arrived,,,, i asked for a 70inc :ayatollah:

couldnt buy a big issue off me mate could you :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40qSaBITc_k
Basic but still funny! :D

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Dange wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40qSaBITc_k
Basic but still funny! :D

Oh the fecking donkey just made me piss my pants!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: