Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help needed

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Women troubles again haha!

Any one got any expreince with a pregnant women haha !
I'm with my mrs were both. 23 and she due in 8 days with our baby , he got 2 babys with an ex allready, but the problem is her! She's ending it all the time , changed when she got preganat! Proper nasty allways in a mood , arguing then it's always my fault etc !

We now got 9 days left And she ended it saying she doesn't wanna b with me anymore ! A few days later she said she doesn't know about us to getting back together ,she said mayb she needs time to get her head straight !

Isit the hornmoes?

Anyone ekes have any experience in this ?

Re: Help needed

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Women troubles again haha!

I'm with my mrs were both. 23 and she due in 8 days with our baby , he got 2 babys with an ex allready, but the problem is her! She's ending it all the time , changed when she got preganat! Proper nasty allways in a mood , arguing then it's always my fault etc !

We now got 9 days left And she ended it saying she doesn't wanna b with me anymore ! A few days later she said she doesn't know about us to getting back together ,she said mayb she needs time to get her head straight !

Isit the hornmoes?

They def get nasty and moody and Blame you for everything :lol:

GOOD LUCK YOU WILL NEED IT :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Annis you wouldn't believe the shit I put up with already haha !

I think the pain they go through is for us men , payback for how they treat us for the 9 months haha !

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

best way to get advice...jeremy kyle show!! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:50 am

I remember you mentioning this a while back. Bite your tongue, don't argue back and wait for the birth. Then see what happens after that. If she's still all over the place, end it if you arnt happy or being messed about.

Believe me, when I meet someone special and get pregnant. I'm going to give them both barrels for the 9 months with everything us ladies have to go through :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 am

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Women troubles again haha!

Isit the hornmoes?

I've just had my 3rd child with my mrs, and yes she is crazy bitch and getting worse. Get out while you can, if she wants you she'll change and come crawling back, if she doesn't come crawling back you've had a lucky escape so do the lottery ;)