Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere AGAIN!!!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm

all the club has to do is....play the "away fans" pre-match songs, live in the bars under the stands. (Just turn the tannoy up on what they are singing)

I'm sure the fans will come back to their seats full of the joys of spring!! ;) :D

Re: Atmosphere AGAIN!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 am

live in the bars lol good idea for some, fester you coming to palace on tuesday?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 am

Uncle Fester wrote:all the club has to do is....play the "away fans" pre-match songs, live in the bars under the stands. (Just turn the tannoy up on what they are singing)

I'm sure the fans will come back to their seats full of the joys of spring!! ;) :D

Reverse pyschology - I'm loving that.

Although most people will be stuck outside and still be hearing it so a riot would be likely.

The other idea to get people in the stands earlier (thus building up the atmosphere / intimidation level) is to announce and then close the bars at 2.45pm (or 15 mins before ko).

Ninian Park sometimes had a good build up atmosphere because there was F all else to do, although most of the last 3 seasons the BBT was absolutely embarrassing.

There's no chance the club will close the outlets early due to the shitty deal Ridsdale did with his mate at Compass, so it may have to be a fan instigated boycott.

Whatever the situation though - It really is up to us the fans to sort the atmosphere out. It is what it is.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

lewis91 wrote:live in the bars lol good idea for some, fester you coming to palace on tuesday?

Sadly not mate.
I will be there in spirit only I'm afraid mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Reverse pyschology - I'm loving that.

Although most people will be stuck outside and still be hearing it so a riot would be likely.

The other idea to get people in the stands earlier (thus building up the atmosphere / intimidation level) is to announce and then close the bars at 2.45pm (or 15 mins before ko).

Ninian Park sometimes had a good build up atmosphere because there was F all else to do, although most of the last 3 seasons the BBT was absolutely embarrassing.

There's no chance the club will close the outlets early due to the shitty deal Ridsdale did with his mate at Compass, so it may have to be a fan instigated boycott.

Whatever the situation though - It really is up to us the fans to sort the atmosphere out. It is what it is.[/quote]

Great idea though. When do the Compass contract run out? Anyone know lads? :?: :?: :?:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
lewis91 wrote:live in the bars lol good idea for some, fester you coming to palace on tuesday?

Sadly not mate.
I will be there in spirit only I'm afraid mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im expecting to see you on the bus for the millwall game..... :D