Re: another ccmb exclusive

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 am

He's correct, Steve Bywater starts.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 am

trouble is , bywater is pony!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:11 am

Daya wrote:trouble is , bywater is pony!!!

Agreed

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 am

I'd take Bywater over Heaton

Now we have strengthend the keeper postion its a shame the midfield will let us down now :roll:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:00 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I'd take Bywater over Heaton

Now we have strengthend the keeper postion its a shame the midfield will let us down now :roll:

mr moo cow,will you come on here and say you was wrong,if our midfield plays well ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:42 am

GarethGardner wrote:Bywater starts tomoz. From des parrot

Gareth, You All need to make your minds up, Carl/Myself know the team/ players who are playing every week, but we got smashed attacked by the snipers mb and even a lot here got upset so for the good of the Club we stopped putting it out, yet now you Gareth and the Snipers are now claiming it as an Exclusive, your having a laugh.

Last week I knew Chops was playing, but I put it it out in a different way,like you all wanted, By saying he was ready to go. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:56 am

I hope I am wrong

But people like Mcphail have had chance after chance and always end up making way for someone better

I will take a win any which way but midfield is the worry - Along with Jay - I just hope he bought some studs

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 am

Exclusive?

F*** me, hardly difficult to predict.

Heaton injured and is at Soccer AM studios; Marshall injured; Santiago injured; Brown utter gash, barely played over the years.

You mean someone on CCMB actually had the cojones to make the really out there prediction that the most active, experienced non injured keeper would start?

Whatever next? A relevation that we'll kick off either the first or second half?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:32 am

nerd wrote:Exclusive?

F*** me, hardly difficult to predict.

Heaton injured and is at Soccer AM studios; Marshall injured; Santiago injured; Brown utter gash, barely played over the years.

You mean someone on CCMB actually had the cojones to make the really out there prediction that the most active, experienced non injured keeper would start?

Whatever next? A relevation that we'll kick off either the first or second half?

:lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I hope I am wrong

But people like Mcphail have had chance after chance and always end up making way for someone better

I will take a win any which way but midfield is the worry - Along with Jay - I just hope he bought some studs

i can see where your comin from.if we can win today,tuesday n barnsley next sunday,i will be more at ease but plenty more twists to come me thinks