Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

work who else is busy

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 am

we are really bust at the moment, who else on here is the same, our problem is local authorities want to out all their money before the end of the financial year, i still think we all have bad times ahead of us for the next year or two

Re: work who else is busy

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:we are really bust at the moment, who else on here is the same, our problem is local authorities want to out all their money before the end of the financial year, i still think we all have bad times ahead of us for the next year or two

You cant be that busy if you on here :lol:
You are right the L.A.s need to spend their budget to obtain similar budget for next year, thats why the roads are starting to get done now

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:22 am

beep i have time now , but hardly any posts in the last week :o , and i am going fishing now!!! need relaxing

(i dont really work i just watch :lol: )i have had texts off the other mods to see if i am still alive :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:35 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:beep i have time now , but hardly any posts in the last week :o , and i am going fishing now!!! need relaxing

(i dont really work i just watch :lol: )i have had texts off the other mods to see if i am still alive :ayatollah:

Thats the way fella. Fishing is boring tho mate, like watching paint dry :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:beep i have time now , but hardly any posts in the last week :o , and i am going fishing now!!! need relaxing

where did you go,and what did you catch :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 am

Flat out - Been emailing quotes since 6.30 this morning

Busy Busy Busy

BUT not too busy for the bluebirds tonight

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:we are really bust at the moment, who else on here is the same, our problem is local authorities want to out all their money before the end of the financial year, i still think we all have bad times ahead of us for the next year or two

I work as an engineer for a consultancy on contract to the Highways Agency, and we are up to our necks in it with studies and design work for this year, but you're right, who knows what will happen next year. :?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 am

Nobber

Do you work with Cardiff council ?

You know a bloke called Nathan Thomas ?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 am

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:Nobber

Do you work with Cardiff council ?

You know a bloke called Nathan Thomas ?

No mate, I work in Bristol, don't know him. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 am

Agh no worried man , he in charge of the Cardiff road and thought u ment u work on these roadsn no worried buddy :ayatollah: