Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 am

I was driving through newport on wednesday and seen a car with swansea town badges on the back broken down so i went around the roundabout and went back, i pulled up along side him and said 'do u need a hand m8 ?' he said oh thanks m8 and looked so happy that some1 was willing 2 help, then i shouted out the window 'you jack b*stard you jack b*stard' and wheel spun off into the distance while shouting good job and high fiveing myself and patting myself on the back :ayatollah:

Re: I THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 am

I hope you never need a hand when your'e broken down :roll:

My hatred for the jacks is only to do with football, imo your'e a first class bel-end!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

yep...you're right....bel-end

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:I hope you never need a hand when your'e broken down :roll:

My hatred for the jacks is only to do with football, imo your'e a first class bel-end!

lets not throw verbal abuse around on a chat forum :roll: il be in the ninan pub today at 3pm and you can do it to my face ;)

i hope the jack b*stard had to abandon his car and swim home :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 am

The more you post in this thread, the more i stand by my original reply!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 am

ristey1927 wrote:I was driving through newport on wednesday and seen a car with swansea town badges on the back broken down so i went around the roundabout and went back, i pulled up along side him and said 'do u need a hand m8 ?' he said oh thanks m8 and looked so happy that some1 was willing 2 help, then i shouted out the window 'you jack b*stard you jack b*stard' and wheel spun off into the distance while shouting good job and high fiveing myself and patting myself on the back :ayatollah:

how fuc#ing old are you??

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 am

old enough to remember the dirty jack bastards throwing coins, seats, misilses down on innocent kids in the grandstand lower :old:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am

Yet not old enough to spell missiles it seems

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am

fair play, you are a first grade tw*t :roll:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 am

ristey1927 wrote:old enough to remember the dirty jack bastards throwing coins, seats, misilses down on innocent kids in the grandstand lower :old:

Must admit mate, some people are taking this very serious. he would have got helpin the end, maybe he is still there.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 am

ristey1927 wrote:old enough to remember the dirty jack bastards throwing coins, seats, misilses down on innocent kids in the grandstand lower :old:

back to school monday then??

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 am

back to school monday then??[/quote]

yeah i drive to school :? :? :?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 am

ristey1927 wrote:back to school monday then??

yeah i drive to school :? :? :?[/quote]

I knew loads of people who passed their test early and drove to school. ;)

Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 am

you shouted to the guy "you jack b*stard" you jack b*stard"....then drove away.....what a hero....bel-end

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am

ristey1927 wrote:back to school monday then??

yeah i drive to school :? :? :?[/quote]

i did :)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am

coppler wrote:you shouted to the guy "you jack b*stard" you jack b*stard"....then drove away.....what a hero....bel-end

are you a jack ?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 am

ristey1927 wrote:
coppler wrote:you shouted to the guy "you jack b*stard" you jack b*stard"....then drove away.....what a hero....bel-end

are you a jack ?

i bet your one of these blokes who likes to give it large, but when it comes to it, your off

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 am

[quote="westsussexbird"i bet your one of these blokes who likes to give it large, but when it comes to it, your off[/quote]

im not the one typing abuse, YOU ARE !

i tell you f*cking what why dont you come and find out !!! 3pm ninan pub

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 am

ristey1927 wrote:[quote="westsussexbird"i bet your one of these blokes who likes to give it large, but when it comes to it, your off

i tell you f*cking what why dont you come and find out !!! 3pm ninan pub[/quote]

Offering our own fans out in the Ninian Park pub isn't the best idea mate. I'd recommend you don't let people know who you are when in there because you might be on the wrong end of several people. Just my advice. ;)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 am

ristey1927 wrote:[quote="westsussexbird"i bet your one of these blokes who likes to give it large, but when it comes to it, your off

i tell you f*cking what why dont you come and find out !!! 3pm ninan pub[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 am

Zabier wrote:

i tell you f*cking what why dont you come and find out !!! 3pm ninan pub

Offering our own fans out in the Ninian Park pub isn't the best idea mate. I'd recommend you don't let people know who you are when in there because you might be on the wrong end of several people. Just my advice. ;)[/quote]

to be honest mate, i doubt very much hed make himself known in there

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

f*cking hell, why so f*cking serious what was a bit of a joke thread. Must admit i hate mouthy fuckers at the end of a computer myself, but no ones been killed geeezzzz :oops:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 am

Zabier wrote:Offering our own fans out in the Ninian Park pub isn't the best idea mate. I'd recommend you don't let people know who you are when in there because you might be on the wrong end of several people. Just my advice. ;)

what do u expect, insulting me on here and saying i give it large and then im off :o

im more than willing to prove other wise :twisted:

if you disagree with what i done to our six fingered friend, then i respect your opinion and maybe it was a bit of a childish thing to do but i enjoyed it, maybe karma will kick in and il break down next week, who cares ?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 am

ristey1927 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Offering our own fans out in the Ninian Park pub isn't the best idea mate. I'd recommend you don't let people know who you are when in there because you might be on the wrong end of several people. Just my advice. ;)

what do u expect, insulting me on here and saying i give it large and then im off :o

im more than willing to prove other wise :twisted:

if you disagree with what i done to our six fingered friend, then i respect your opinion and maybe it was a bit of a childish thing to do but i enjoyed it, maybe karma will kick in and il break down next week, who cares ?

mate... chill out :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am

You obviously cared enough to start a thread on it hoping everyone would be laughing with you and telling you how amazing you are.....as you found out most of us have some decency about us :D

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:You obviously cared enough to start a thread on it hoping everyone would be laughing with you and telling you how amazing you are.....as you found out most of us have some decency about us :D

I don't believe that for one minute mate. I've seen some of the threads around here, there's nothing decent about us! :D

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 am

Bet you wish you hadnt bothered now!!! :D

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am

What are you saying Zabier? Monkey facing isnt decent :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Riste still in school? :lol: :lol:

Some of you lot need to lighten up