Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:What are you saying Zabier? Monkey facing isnt decent :lol:

To be honest JohnWayne, I don't have a problem with monkey-facing but I draw the line at a Cleveland Steamer! :D

There's a sentence I never thought I'd say!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

I had a similar thing happen to me years ago when I was broken down with my wife and kids in the car a car full of lads were giving it us the cos we had a bluebirds flag . Although we were only going shopping.
bout an hour later we were in Cardiff an an spotted em.

They were now just having a quiet pint in Witherspoons keeping very quiet.

To cut a long story short ...went to the gents and put contents in polythene bag on the way back to me seat they were all stood round a pole with their coats on the floor, went up to em and thanked em for the banter but dropped the bag on their clothes on the floor and gave it a push with my foot before I left wishing em a good game...............SORTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 pm

ristey1927 wrote:I was driving through newport on wednesday and seen a car with swansea town badges on the back broken down so i went around the roundabout and went back, i pulled up along side him and said 'do u need a hand m8 ?' he said oh thanks m8 and looked so happy that some1 was willing 2 help, then i shouted out the window 'you jack b*stard you jack b*stard' and wheel spun off into the distance while shouting good job and high fiveing myself and patting myself on the back :ayatollah:

Sad, very sad

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:36 pm

ristey1927 wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:I hope you never need a hand when your'e broken down :roll:

My hatred for the jacks is only to do with football, imo your'e a first class bel-end!

lets not throw verbal abuse around on a chat forum :roll: il be in the ninan pub today at 3pm and you can do it to my face ;)

i hope the jack b*stard had to abandon his car and swim home :ayatollah:

I love these reply's!! They never get old

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 pm

A few over-serious replies here.

I have to say honestly I laughed when I read it. It seemed incredibly childish, but then most footy banter is.

Nothing saying the guy HAD to help him, and the YJB chant really is nothing. I hardly think the Swans fan is going to lose sleep over it.

Lighten up lads.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Well i found it funny.

Chill pill anyone?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:44 pm

paulh_85 wrote:fair play, you are a first grade tw*t :roll:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:I hope you never need a hand when your'e broken down :roll:

My hatred for the jacks is only to do with football, imo your'e a first class bel-end!

people are so quick to jump in and slate people bet ur the same *fans* that slate the players whenever they make a mistake on the pitch. lighten up abit.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Id never slate a player during a game, maybe after but never during those 90mins so wind your neck in!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Id never slate a player during a game, maybe after but never during those 90mins so wind your neck in!

and yet ur still so quick to slate our fans ?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 pm

FFS, I CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP'' Are you really in state of fickle because one of our own would'nt /did'nt help a gypo that stole another gypo's car anyway? The jk only broke down because he forgot his hose pipe', :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Tw't that will teach the scummer thinking he was clever coming to sythan petrol in the Capitol!!!