Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones Out

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Thats enough for me.

Watching on TV the difference between Warnock at QPR and our fuckwit is obvious. QPR got battered but came out with a win as they were set up to play to their strengths. We are a fuckin shambles, no shape, no plan, no clue, no f**k all.

Gutted

Re: Jones Out

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 pm

If Fergie was manager he'd have trpuble with this over rated botteling squad, Jay Bothroyd is wank and has no balls.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Get a grip mate :?

lost 2 in 12

you need to look at your self not Dave jones.

We should have won 5-2, we didnt

Are we hearing ROGERS OUT, DAVIES OUT.

NO :lol:

we were very unlucky it was unreal

there keeper was a tw*t and somehow saved everything and had any defleaction he wanted, and the officials were absoltly shit

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 pm

You sound silly.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:You sound silly.

me?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 pm

glammy74 wrote:
MyNameIsAled wrote:You sound silly.

me?

No. Willy sounds silly....

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:49 pm

glammy74 wrote:Get a grip mate :?

lost 2 in 12

there keeper was a tw*t and somehow saved everything and had any defleaction he wanted, and the officials were absoltly shit

I am lookin at myself Glammy, three monitors all with cameras, just in case I miss an angle. :D

In times like these there's always....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJY96m3lkg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
glammy74 wrote:Get a grip mate :?

lost 2 in 12

I am lookin at myself Glammy, three monitors all with cameras, just in case I miss an angle. :D

In times like these there's always....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJY96m3lkg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry i decided to just blame you :lol:

the defeat was just hard to take, and the DJ out was just nonsence :lol:

Time to stick together and move on
:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 pm

we should have got rid of him when we lost to bristol city and watford :roll:

tonight once AGAIN he showed that at 1-0 down he can not change a game, he could be our downfall at the end of the season. :evil:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Pointless blaming DJ really - what could we do when Fulop has a world-class game like that ?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm

The game was changed at halftime today when Jewell swapped their fullbacks to get Carlos Edwards marking JET, Jewell did this because basically JET was having a field day first half.

Afterwards JET become less and less effective until he was eventually moved to the right hand side before being taken off, IMO on these changes Ipswich came off better and began to put us under increasing pressure and we did nothing about it.

Or in reality our manager did nothing to change things which resulted in Bellamy and Chopra having to sit deeper and deeper to try and protect our back4, in turn in an attacking sense we became less and less effective.

Game set and match to Paul Jewell maybe that's why DJ has decided not to give a post math interview, or is it because he couldn't face everyone laughing at him when he says we are chasing down QPR for the title. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 pm

gabbs wrote:we should have got rid of him when we lost to bristol city and watford :roll:

tonight once AGAIN he showed that at 1-0 down he can not change a game, he could be our downfall at the end of the season. :evil:

:roll:

Ah yes. Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson were both given the jobs at Arsenal and Man U in January.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 pm

castleblue wrote:The game was changed at halftime today when Jewell swapped their fullbacks to get Carlos Edwards marking JET, Jewell did this because basically JET was having a field day first half.

Afterwards JET become less and less effective until he was eventually moved to the right hand side before being taken off, IMO on these changes Ipswich came off better and began to put us under increasing pressure and we did nothing about it.

Or in reality our manager did nothing to change things which resulted in Bellamy and Chopra having to sit deeper and deeper to try and protect our back4, in turn in an attacking sense we became less and less effective.

Game set and match to Paul Jewell maybe that's why DJ has decided not to give a post math interview, or is it because he couldn't face everyone laughing at him when he says we are chasing down QPR for the title. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't agree more Castle the game was lost at half-time when Paul Jewell proved to be more tactically astute. It also appeared to me as though Jewell gave further instructions for Ipswich to press central midfield more and that basically wiped McPhail and Whittingham out of the game.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
castleblue wrote:The game was changed at halftime today when Jewell swapped their fullbacks to get Carlos Edwards marking JET, Jewell did this because basically JET was having a field day first half.

Couldn't agree more Castle the game was lost at half-time when Paul Jewell proved to be more tactically astute. It also appeared to me as though Jewell gave further instructions for Ipswich to press central midfield more and that basically wiped McPhail and Whittingham out of the game.

Or he's either a thick scouse c**t who didn't realise that giving Whittingham and McPhail the freedom of Cardiff is basically suicide. He got there in the end though :lol: