Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl how can you have trust in jones...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 pm

How can you have trust in jones as he only changed things with 10 mins to go he will not take us up, today was our day to make the break but we bottled it AGAIN. What a joke!!!

Re: Carl how can you have trust in jones...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 pm

wdb2721 wrote:How can you have trust in jones as he only changed things with 10 mins to go he will not take us up, today was our day to make the break but we bottled it AGAIN. What a joke!!!

I'm not DJs biggest fan but Ipswich were lucky. Fullop made 3 or 4 top draw saves plus a few sneaked under him yet still stayed out. The ref was a prick and Keinan was not offside.

DJ not to blame.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:How can you have trust in jones as he only changed things with 10 mins to go he will not take us up, today was our day to make the break but we bottled it AGAIN. What a joke!!!

I'm not DJs biggest fan but Ipswich were lucky. Fullop made 3 or 4 top draw saves plus a few sneaked under him yet still stayed out. The ref was a prick and Keinan was not offside.

DJ not to blame.

thank god a real fan.

DJ was not to blame, we should have won 5-2

had so many chances, and there keeper had a blinder

we dominated 60 minutes of the game, and they had a pathetic chance to score and they did

there were positives to take out the game, and we will have oli back then aswell

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Glammy, i'm sorry you say it should have been 5-2 but it wasn't and it was 3pts lost how many chances do our strikers need this team is not clinical enough and that will be our downfall and I'm afraid DJ should have changed it earlier, to me yet again his lack of passion is a disgrace. You should have seen Warnock in the last 10mins today Jones should take some lessons off him!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:32 pm

the most likely player to score was Jet and what does DJ do :evil:

unlucky today ,but still DJ baffles me with his subsititions and doesnt know how to pull a game back or inspire his players to push on with any urgency

At least Scotland didnt score today on the bright side :roll:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:33 pm

How the fook can you blame Jones??????

Did nothing wrong....

We shuda been 2 up by half time at least. :x

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Haven't cooled down yet so won't throw the blame in any direction.

But .. to give him a kick up the arse I would put Bothroyd on the bench for a game or two let him work for his place.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm

DannyBluebird wrote:How the fook can you blame Jones??????

Did nothing wrong....

We shuda been 2 up by half time at least. :x

I tell you how DJ can take some blame, jay did a total sum of F**K all today and DJ left him on. He also leaves it too late in the game to change things. How can players make an impact wit 8 or so mins to go.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

If DJ brings JB off after 65ish mins you would have been happy with that?

I agree something seems a miss with JB. But end of the day pal, he's our top scorer by some distance!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

If he is not performing then yes he should be taken off. I know that it is very easy to blame someone in the heat of the moment and we are all very angry.