Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why we lost today and why we could struggle to go up.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm not usually pessimistic, however:
1 - Given the amount of chances we had, we really should have taken at least 1. The fact we couldn't does not bode well.
2 - How much time and space do we want to give other players? As great a goal as it was, Bullard should never have had the time or space to shoot from there.

Re: Why we lost today and why we could struggle to go up.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Crap midfield!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 pm

moonmouse wrote:Crap midfield!

I'm assuming you missed the first half then.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 pm

The main problem is ATTITUDE.

The players keep saying we've got the best squad in years, but that's of no use if the attitude isn't right. As soon as Ipswich scored you could see that they thought that's it we've blown it. They didn't dig in. We never looked coming back and taking the 3 points.

Who here thinks that if we go 1 down at Palace on Tuedsay that we'll turn it around and bring back 3 points? Not me.

Yes, we've got the talent but that's not enough.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 pm

still think it was one of thoose days we could have been 3 up by halftime any other day we would have been home and dried lets move on

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Agree with last 2 posts - just one of those days, and the attitude sometimes isn't what it should be Jonesy99, you're spot on. Look at Forest Tuesday night - absolutely hammered, but they dug in and got a scruffy last-minute equaliser, fair play to them.