Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just not good enough !!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Lets face it, does anyone think we are really good enough to go up automatic ??? No f*cking chance !!

Re: Just not good enough !!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Fulop kept them in the game and it took a wonder goal and a big deflection to beat us.

Chopra and Bothroyd didn't work hard enough tonight! Chops reluctant to contest for anything in the air and Bothroyd just isn't the same player!

We are VERY lucky that the other teams lost around us today but I think we can kiss goodbye to top spot.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh No, we've lost one game, theres no way we can go up now... Swansea lost and nottm forest lost as well.

Fuckin negativity will get us nowhere :roll:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Boothroyd did nothing all through the game spends all his time on his arse.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 pm

did jay even win one header :? every single ball was hoofed to him yet i carnt remember a header won all he done was fall on the ground them moan like a kid getting his sweets taken off him if he didnt get a free kick ,was a joke :evil:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:did jay even win one header :? every single ball was hoofed to him yet i carnt remember a header won all he done was fall on the ground them moan like a kid getting his sweets taken off him if he didnt get a free kick ,was a joke :evil:

He did win at least a couple.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:did jay even win one header :? every single ball was hoofed to him yet i carnt remember a header won all he done was fall on the ground them moan like a kid getting his sweets taken off him if he didnt get a free kick ,was a joke :evil:

oh yea they went to there goal keeper or out of touch and he then fell to the ground as normal:lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

oh yea they went to there goal keeper or out of touch and he then fell to the ground as normal:lol:

He did win some then :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm

He don,t deserve to be playing hope hes dropped for palace give parkin a chance.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I would play JET up there.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I would play JET up there.

I wasn't too sure about that when he arrived, but looking at him today, I definitely thought he's strong enough for it - just look at how he bullied one of their players off the ball tonight in the lead up to one of his efforts which was saved in the first half !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Sorry, not being negative,but just think with only 11 games left we really can't afford to f**k up like tonight?? I feel worse tonight than when we lost to the Jacks at home in November FFS !!! We Fucked up Big style tonight , rant over !!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 pm

kidwellyblue wrote:Sorry, not being negative,but just think with only 11 games left we really can't afford to f**k up like tonight?? I feel worse tonight than when we lost to the Jacks at home in November FFS !!! We Fucked up Big style tonight , rant over !!

But we dominated most of the game, Fulop played out of this world and their goals were a wonder strike and a deflected free-kick !