Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Panic!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Look no need to Panic Ipswich keeper made 5 top class saves (we should have been 2 up half time)

Bullard hits a Worldey no chance for Bywater, There will be more ups and downs this year, face it Ipswich are our boogey side we have not beat them in five, got hammered last game at Ninian say no more...

Jay now needs a rest seems to be trying to hard, let the beast out, tough game at Palace tuesday, Keep the Faith and get behind the team. we will make it.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you at Palace Bluebirds.................................................................................................................

Re: Panic!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 pm

there just stats, in the real world we lost at home, to a team, on paper, not as good as us?

Re: Panic!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Jay trying to hard! Are you having a laugh?

He looks so uninterested it's beyond belief. He should have been subbed.

He seems to argue with bellers quite a lot and I would put it down to gaining his England cap and him thinking he's something he's not. He needs to be dropped to shock him and get his hunger back.

First half I thought we were excellent and deserved a few goals. Second half I thought we could have come back if the right substitutions were made.