Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Booking Fee.............Tight twats!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Just been charged £1 booking fee and 50p transactional fee for the Leicester game, What the f**k for, there's no ticket to print, there's no person preparing or handling anything, no envelope to post, my card automatically updates. I know we're in the shit but I wish they'd stop ripping the ordinary fan off.......rant over, for now!

Re: Booking Fee.............Tight twats!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Jeff wrote:Just been charged £1 booking fee and 50p transactional fee for the Leicester game, What the f**k for, there's no ticket to print, there's no person preparing or handling anything, no envelope to post, my card automatically updates. I know we're in the shit but I wish they'd stop ripping the ordinary fan off.......rant over, for now!

And beer went up 10p a pint last game, then last night an extra 30p was added lol.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jeff wrote:Just been charged £1 booking fee and 50p transactional fee for the Leicester game, What the f**k for, there's no ticket to print, there's no person preparing or handling anything, no envelope to post, my card automatically updates. I know we're in the shit but I wish they'd stop ripping the ordinary fan off.......rant over, for now!

And beer went up 10p a pint last game, then last night an extra 30p was added lol.

That was done on the sly, they dropped the price due to an outcry at the beginning of the season but it seems to have sneaked back up again, Town then Canton for me on Saturday then.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 am

Prices have never been reduced in Redrow lounge or on level 4 since stadium opened ,,,