Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

in all my years as a city fan...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm

i have never seen a team get as much luck as ipswich had today. their goalkeeper was in good form today no doubt about it, but how we wernt 4-0 up at half time is beyond me. bullards goal was good but a deflected freekick..are you kidding me.
subs were poor tonight, why JB was not brought off i dont know but today was unbelievable.
i still think we will make second, a long way to go so im not panicking dont worry but was dissapointed that results went our way and we couldnt take advantage of that. roll on palace :ayatollah:

Re: in all my years as a city fan...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Exactly - well said !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 pm

dissapointing day but swansea and forest cocked it up today, its our luck that the teams around us didnt pick up all 3 points otherwise we would have a task on our hands!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes, but nothing is impossible.

Until it's mathematically impossible :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Yes, but nothing is impossible.

Until it's mathematically impossible :lol:

lol i suppose ye :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Has anyone seen Whitt's 'goal'? What was the infringement?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 pm

RFMH wrote:Has anyone seen Whitt's 'goal'? What was the infringement?

i havent mate, i hear off some people that dekels goal was ever so slightly offside...i havent seen it personally, but cant believe we werent a few goals up first half, unblelievable

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Was that from the free kick? I thought it went straight in off Whitts, ah well. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm

RFMH wrote:Was that from the free kick? I thought it went straight in off Whitts, ah well. :ayatollah:

think dekel got on the end of it. slightly offside so i hear. look luck didnt go our way tonight, first half we were really good, second half we run out of ideas and didnt fight enough.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Dekel got the goal disallowed (header), but don't know why.. When I was watching it I thought it was onside, but it was flagged off.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Dekel was off, but marginally.

First half, I thought it was a case of "how many" rather than IF we scored. Should've been about 3/4 up going in at half time.
Second half, I didn't see a team who appeared to WANT promotion. Why is that? For crying out loud, anyone who didn't know any different, would think it was Ipswich going for promotion based on the second half. Our guys just seemed to give up, apart from Bellers and Kev who didn't stop running. So much for the "dream team" strike force - Chopra and Jay were totally anonymous, JET played well, but in truth we couldn't convert the chances we created, and in the second half seemed like we couldn't be bothered to create anything at all.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

TH63 wrote:Dekel was off, but marginally.

First half, I thought it was a case of "how many" rather than IF we scored. Should've been about 3/4 up going in at half time.
Second half, I didn't see a team who appeared to WANT promotion. Why is that? For crying out loud, anyone who didn't know any different, would think it was Ipswich going for promotion based on the second half. Our guys just seemed to give up, apart from Bellers and Kev who didn't stop running. So much for the "dream team" strike force - Chopra and Jay were totally anonymous, JET played well, but in truth we couldn't convert the chances we created, and in the second half seemed like we couldn't be bothered to create anything at all.

agree mate, didnt look like they wanted it enough second half. really went for it first half. it was like they gave up because of the the amount of things that went against us especially luck! we slagged off the defence.....we sorted it and now they are doing very well but our strike force isnt there atm!