Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My view, the only view that matter to me.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm

That's football! We had our chances, but Ipswich put theirs away. Teams around us losing was a positive at first but now it's a big relief. QPR are champions.

In the first they had trouble retaining it in the middle, but thats what happens when you have a new midfield combo really. However the first half was enough to win it and JET's strike early in the 2nd defied physics by not going in.....bad luck at the worst time. After that our midfield failed to grab the match by the scruff of the neck, maybe it wouldn't have happened if Ramsey was playing......maybe it would have. WHATEVER!! Plenty of good football there still to convince me that we can have a good run in. The only thing thats pisses me off is the fact that we probably would have won if it was a 3pm kick off....I just had that feeling, we DON'T DO PRESSURE!

Im gonna stay off this board for the next few days because this match will be dissected in the most negative way possible on the board BY SOME, NOT ALLand it will make my blood literally boil! This is the championship.....the most unpredictable and competetive league in the UK.

OPPORTUNITY MISSED, BUT OTHERS HAVE ALSO MISSED OPPORTUNITES TO GAIN ON US IN THE PAST....I GET THE FEELING WE WILL HAVE A FEW MORE BEFORE THE SEASON IS UP. GET LIFE INSURANCE PEOPLE, ITS GONNA BE A HEART WRENCHING FEW WEEKS.

CCFC ALWAYS!

Re: My view, the only view that matter to me.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 pm

agree, first half we should have been few goals ahead, but second half we wernt great and ipswich took their chances. long way to go yet and a lot of points to play for! hope theirs not too much negativity on here tonight. cant wait til tuesday :ayatollah: