Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

some positives...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Mcphail was very good today, whittingham who struggles in the middle was very good first half, decent second half. very unlucky with the freekick etc. JET was superb all game-why he was taken off i dont know. our defence is still strong but we are struggling upfront. parking needs a run out.
one thing we could try is keep the 2 upfront. JET up top drop jay and play burke on the right. risks have to be taken if we want to grab an auto spot.
palace next game. still think we will have a good run right through until the end. cmon lads! :ayatollah:

Re: some positives...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 pm

There was nothing positive from a team that just gave up, they should be ashamed of themselves but no doubt they'll be out on the lash with their massive wages. They dont give a flying f**k for the shirt or for you and me aslong as they get their dollar.

Re: some positives...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:There was nothing positive from a team that just gave up, they should be ashamed of themselves but no doubt they'll be out on the lash with their massive wages. They dont give a flying f**k for the shirt or for you and me aslong as they get their dollar.

i agree that the fight had just dissapeared from the players. i kind of expected us to struggle second half because nothing was going our way first half(hitting the bar and other chances) but when we are one nil down subs should have been made...the obvious ones being JB and we should have pushed on, 1 point would have been decent. obviously would have liked 3 but ahh well