Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do the city sell.......

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Dog Jackets.....Like blue with a badge on? Would like to get my dogs 1 each :ayatollah:

Cheers Andy. :ayatollah:

Re: Do the city sell.......

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Dog Jackets.....Like blue with a badge on? Would like to get my dogs 1 each :ayatollah:

Andy and do you believe in Santa, I coulnt even get my new born an outfit.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Dog Jackets.....Like blue with a badge on? Would like to get my dogs 1 each :ayatollah:

Unbelieveable .... Out of this world marketing at the club!

I just wonder if marketed how many dog owners who are city fans would buy something like that.

No baby Grow's is f*cking pathetic :evil:

Who is in charge of the club shop and marketing?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Nobody will do business with them bruv, they dont pay the bills.. :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm

welshman wrote:Nobody will do business with them bruv, they dont pay the bills.. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I was just clutching at straws :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Annis - well ya know what you could do next - some online city wear !

I went on the shop today - no calendars - no kids jackets - f**k all really just tat!

The hoodies they sell - you seen the strings on them - ewwwwwwwwwwwww they look like balck bag ties!

Do various kids wear at a reasonable price and it will FLY!!!

Oh and lol i was thinking of a CCFC car freshener when sat looking at my gorgeous eyes in the mirror - ooops i mean checking the traffic behind!!! :lol:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Our club shop is absolutly dog shit.I went in there Christmas time looking for presents ranging from things for my 3 year old to things for my old man.

I walked out empty handed,even my missus complained how bad it was in there.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 pm

my son bought a cracking city coat from town £40. get good quality in and people will pay. :D

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Unbelieveable .... Out of this world marketing at the club!

I just wonder if marketed how many dog owners who are city fans would buy something like that.

No baby Grow's is f*cking pathetic :evil:

Who is in charge of the club shop and marketing?

The funny story is that they have 4 managers and 6 foot soldiers, to run the shop.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Is it because of the mangers Annis? Or is it lack of funding from the club? You have stated clearly that the club owe's Puma a large amount of money. Also why does it take 4 departmental managers to run such a small business? Well not business but department. As this is something ive studied (And Im qualified in) I find this execution of the departments plan ludicrous!

Im sure they have stock control, so it all comes down to paying bills...Or in this case not paying them!