Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT WENT WRONG ? ITS SIMPLE !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm

We didnt take care of the one and only one thing we should have . Take out Jimmy Bullard, right from the start of the game it should have been our first thing to do. He was the man that was always going to win it for them if they won,and he did and they did. Bullard was given too much time to do what he wanted to do and he was the guy that controlled the game.
Right from the kick off we should have had a man stuck to him like glue and not given him space to even breath.
This was simple stuff, and even a guy with only one eye should have seen where the most, and biggest danger was going to come from so how come we missed it ? Could anyone point this fact out to me pls ?

Re: WHAT WENT WRONG ? ITS SIMPLE !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm sorry mate, but my arse did he control the game. Only thing he did was score a screamer and hit a lucky deflected free-kick that went in. He hardly did anything else !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm

He was the guy that was going to win it for them ! and he did. He was given too much space this guy is Class simple as that.
He is a Prem player like our Bellamy is , and we lost Two Nil right ? who scored ? Bullard did right ? not just one but both of them. I rest my case. he was always the man to watch out for and we didnt full stop.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm

First class team, second class manager is what I heard coming out of of the stadium :roll:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm

ackers1927 wrote:First class team, second class manager is what I heard coming out of of the stadium :roll:

Well I do agree something should have been done when you could see Bullard running where ever he wanted to and only Bellers try to stop him, I seen him in loads of space many many time in that game and ever the guy at the back of me tap me on the shoulder and said , your right mate we are going to cop it if we dont take him out.
I thought we play well , but when they had the ball you could see it all the time how they try to get the ball to Bullard.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm

bullard was the difference in the second half only. non exsistant in the first half they changed tactics we did,nt simple .JEWEL OR JONES u decide i know who i would prefer (watch them next year)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Don't wanna be a told you so merchant but wrote this in another thread at 1.30 today.

Quick observation from our game with Ipswich.

Jimmy Bullard if given space will pick holes in you all day long, he is very good at finding space for himself & we all know his ability to find a pass. He pulled the strings for the first half hour at our place but after a talking to from Neil Warnock Shaun Derry got more physical with him & he did not like that at all, it actually totally threw him off his game so if you haven't a strong man in the middle I think you will struggle.