Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bad Game BUT..

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm

The atmosphere in the Canton was really good !

And i also thought that playing the full version of men of harlech was alot better but again, played a little too early to create a good noise. Good Pre match music overall madness etc brilliant.

Yeah we played better than them first half but it wouldnt happen tonight and we just have to move on.

We've just got to kick on now and try and regroup ourselves and get some results.

Onwards and upwards :D

:ayatollah:

Re: Bad Game BUT..

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 pm

ye atmosphere was orie to be fair ! no point dwelling on defeat cmon city !!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm

good atmosphere first half but then went quiet second half but the booing was well noticed on the telly at the end !!!!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm

tonyman wrote:good atmosphere first half but then went quiet second half but the booing was well noticed on the telly at the end !!!!!!

:roll:

Dave jones bottled it tonight, not the players. tactical mess !

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 pm

tonyman wrote:good atmosphere first half but then went quiet second half but the booing was well noticed on the telly at the end !!!!!!

booing gets you nower when did we play our best ? first half . when did we sing our loudest ? first half . when did we play our worst ? second half when did we sing the least ? second half! if you wana go up sing up !!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Yep crackin atmosphere 2nite till they scored,i think it was more to do with the late KO and people havin more time to sink a few bevvies tho.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Yep crackin atmosphere 2nite till they scored,i think it was more to do with the late KO and people havin more time to sink a few bevvies tho.

ye bevies defo help the atmos !