Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS LADS "

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm

But for me watching in as an outsider Jay Bothroyd is just making up the numbers.

If he's not on his arse he's constantly whinging and moaning, he's also not as good as he'd like to think. Chopra is twice the player.

Ipswich have quite a resolute back line recently and I think it was tailor made for Parkin to come in and do a bit of bullying.

Yes Ipswich were relatively lucky but it goes down to the old adage of don't take your chances & you leave yourself open to a loss.

Jay lovers this is not a dig but as I say merley an observation. A game on the bench will do him no harm.

Re: I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS LADS

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Your rite mate,i had a feelin at HT that they would punish us for not takin our chances...would've taken jay off earlier aswell and put the beast on,at least he looks interested :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:But for me watching in as an outsider Jay Bothroyd is just making up the numbers.

If he's not on his arse he's constantly whinging and moaning, he's also not as good as he'd like to think. Chopra is twice the player.

Ipswich have quite a resolute back line recently and I think it was tailor made for Parkin to come in and do a bit of bullying.

Yes Ipswich were relatively lucky but it goes down to the old adage of don't take your chances & you leave yourself open to a loss.

Jay lovers this is not a dig but as I say merley an observation. A game on the bench will do him no harm.

cheers,so if you and i can see it,why do so many not,i have posted after 60mins parkin should have come on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:35 pm

I think people KNOW what he can do & are not willing to listen otherwise. Every game of course has to be taken in a different light & as I say personally & same as what you fella's said it was tailor made for Parkin today.

Jay expected to run his contract down to get himself a bumper pay packet as a free agent, at this rate he will be signing on for longer with you boys or a weak Prem side, he honestly looks like he's been found out.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 pm

totally correct i posted exact same comments under other topic headings

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 pm

stan you are totally right, he really thinks he is better than he is, if he is not sitting on the grass he is stuck to it with his feet, he wont chase any balls down and tackles like a fanny, since he had an England cap he has got worse

give Parkin a chance i say

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:43 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:stan you are totally right, he really thinks he is better than he is, if he is not sitting on the grass he is stuck to it with his feet, he wont chase any balls down and tackles like a fanny, since he had an England cap he has got worse

give Parkin a chance i say

Deffo,jonesy wont though

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Has DJ got the bottle to drop your top scorer though??

He honestly does not deserve to start from what I've seen today & read recently on here.

So I wonder if DJ will make a big decision on Tuesday or will he continue to play a man who doesn't look interested...

Your season could depend on it.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Good posts Stan...Who do you think will go up with qpr :?:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Stan your spot on Jay will be remembered as a 1 cap wonder. His performances since playing for England have been crap. On times its like watching Bambi and for me its why no Premier club has come knocking on our door.

Good luck to you in the Premiership next year you deserve to be up there battling with the big guys. I hope those Formula 1 wankers don't pull the rug on what you've done this year.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Thanx mate very gallant of you to say so, although we are not there yet for the first time today I can honestly say I think after this defining weekend we may have just done enough.

Top Cat, It's a very hard one I've seen all the top 6 play against us and my observation is of the 4 most dangerous sides;

Swansea, we made them look shit if I'm honest, 0-0 at theirs & stuffed them 4-0 at ours, picking up results but today showed they may not have the experience to go the extra mile.

Forest-Over rated in my book, 0-0 at theirs & 1-1 at ours, we didn't perform against them but I've seen much better this season.

Cardiff-Very hard fought win at our place & lucky not to concede a late pen. Experience of a promotion race in abundance & the best squad in the division.

Norwich-Another poxy awkward team to play against but are good at what they do.

If I was a betting man I would say its between yourselves & Norwich, I have a sneaky feeling about them, you boys had a blip today but fancy you to stuff Palace Tuesday & get back on track.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:But for me watching in as an outsider Jay Bothroyd is just making up the numbers.

stan, hes had his engerland cap, and hes pissed of he aint in the chelsea team,

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:

stan, hes had his engerland cap, and hes pissed of he aint in the chelsea team,

Chelsea team? He'd struggle to get in the Preston team at the minute.

Big time Charlie.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Thanks for your in put Stan,some interesting stuff there.I hope we can get things done before the Burnley game away. ;)

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Thanks for your in put Stan,some interesting stuff there.I hope we can get things done before the Burnley game away. ;)

April 23rd at your place I'm thinking the chopper might be dropping the trophy off for us?! :D

All jokes aside, shit result for you today but no one took advantage so class it as a lesson learned I'd say. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm

I still believe it will be QPR and us top 2 :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm

stan ur the man

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

davy wrote:stan ur the man

:D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Thanx mate very gallant of you to say so, although we are not there yet for the first time today I can honestly say I think after this defining weekend we may have just done enough.

Top Cat, It's a very hard one I've seen all the top 6 play against us and my observation is of the 4 most dangerous sides;

Swansea, we made them look shit if I'm honest, 0-0 at theirs & stuffed them 4-0 at ours, picking up results but today showed they may not have the experience to go the extra mile.

Forest-Over rated in my book, 0-0 at theirs & 1-1 at ours, we didn't perform against them but I've seen much better this season.

Cardiff-Very hard fought win at our place & lucky not to concede a late pen. Experience of a promotion race in abundance & the best squad in the division.

If I was a betting man I would say its between yourselves & Norwich, I have a sneaky feeling about them, you boys had a blip today but fancy you to stuff Palace Tuesday & get back on track.

are u jus saying that as ur on a cardiff mb or do u genuinly mean it. i still belive we can sneak into 2nd jus need to get a good run of games goin. ur destined for top but we all know how cruel football can be.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Great thread and agree about everyhting you've said on Jay!

Hope our side recovers from Rambo, Heaton and Oli being out!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Thanx mate very gallant of you to say so, although we are not there yet for the first time today I can honestly say I think after this defining weekend we may have just done enough.

are u jus saying that as ur on a cardiff mb or do u genuinly mean it. i still belive we can sneak into 2nd jus need to get a good run of games goin. ur destined for top but we all know how cruel football can be.

Mate I'm not into arse licking its not my bag, I honestly believe its between Us you & Norwich for the top spots although if we were honest 2nd spot. I wrote my brief feelings above on the best 4 & I stand by what I've said all along you have the best squad in this division on paper and have more than enough to see it through. Today was a blip that's all.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Your spot on Stan

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 pm

OK then, what happens if Taarabt is injured and is out for an extended period of time ? It could happen easily, but I'd just like to get your thoughts on it as he's obviously your most influential player.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 pm

ChiChi wrote:Great thread and agree about everyhting you've said on Jay!

I've read a few dig Oli out on here recently Chi... Think you missed him badly today personally.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:OK then, what happens if Taarabt is injured and is out for an extended period of time ? It could happen easily, but I'd just like to get your thoughts on it as he's obviously your most influential player.

Taarabt was absolutely shit today & has been for a lot of games this year, that's why I laugh when people say we're a 1 man team we're not. He gets highlighted when he does something amazing but no one reports when he has a mare which he's had plenty of mate.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

stan you f*cking arselicker ;) :D

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Mate I'm not into arse licking its not my bag, I honestly believe its between Us you & Norwich for the top spots although if we were honest 2nd spot. I wrote my brief feelings above on the best 4 & I stand by what I've said all along you have the best squad in this division on paper and have more than enough to see it through. Today was a blip that's all.

fair play u seem like a really decent bloke. lets hope when u come down here it will be a good game n in an ideal world a draw makes you champions and secures promotion for us but we beat u :D

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Totally agree Stan. My Mrs has been saying the same thing for a while now.

He has spells when he just doesn't do anything and his constant falling over just winds the Officials up. He just can't see it that way tho'

Bothroyd is playing like a spoilt child. If he doesn't get a free kick he sulks. Needs his backside kicked and time on the 'naughty mat'.

Very hard for the defence and midfield when the ball goes to the strikers and they can't hold it for a second

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Milly you slut :D

Horse cheers pal in an ideal world that sounds good to me.

Bop, seems like everyone can see it but your main man Mr Jones.. :?

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ChiChi wrote:Great thread and agree about everyhting you've said on Jay!

I've read a few dig Oli out on here recently Chi... Think you missed him badly today personally.

He has some very good games and then has games where he looks slightly off the pace. Bit inconsistent, but I rate him highly, and he is definitely important in promo push especially as Ramsey is no longer with us.

Ramsey was who we missed today, such a great shame Arsene wouldn't let him stay longer.

Big change down the spine of the team today and formation 433 didn't work second half. I want Bullard at the City, hes premier league class all over! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: