Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POSITIVE! Atmosphere - Better today.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I thought the atmosphere was quite good today in the Canton, more people tried making the effort to actually get the atmosphere going instead of just standing there.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: POSITIVE! Atmosphere - Better today.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:I thought the atmosphere was quite good today in the Canton, more people tried making the effort to actually get the atmosphere going instead of just standing there.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was and in the Ninian Stand, a cast improvement, Now for the Management to do the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:55 am

Thought it was a great atmosphere until they scored. Just after half time i thought same old same old but the crowd started to get behind the team. i was pleased with our efforts today and normal business resumed with the Canton outsinging the Ninian Stand HAHA. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 am

yea defo the canton out sang the ninian stand.......hehehe :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 am

In the family stand it was awesome! like the old Kop meets the bernabau.

It could of been the beer though! :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:09 am

Brilliant in the Canton ! heard a few new songs trying to be caught on, "when the blues go marching in".

Also well done Ali for playing the full length version of Men Of Harlech :) :) :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Funny thing though.. I thought it was better yesterday but just watched it again on sky + and the commentators were saying at half time how flat it was.
Guess its cos they are stuck by the (half full) family stand.

Groundhog day... swap canton and family stand.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Was an improvement but still we try in 117 to get things going but not enough numbers join in.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 pm

It sounded awful on the telly

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

placid-casual wrote:In the family stand it was awesome! like the old Kop meets the bernabau.

me and my mates are officialy the song starters in the family it wont be long and the ninian and the canton will be jelous of our stand

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Was an improvement but still we try in 117 to get things going but not enough numbers join in.

Very true. Sometimes down the front a few others joined in, but it was mostly just 8-10 of us

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:
placid-casual wrote:In the family stand it was awesome! like the old Kop meets the bernabau.

me and my mates are officialy the song starters in the family it wont be long and the ninian and the canton will be jelous of our stand

Well done mate!

Have yourself a biscuit

8-)

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Was an improvement but still we try in 117 to get things going but not enough numbers join in.

Very true. Sometimes down the front a few others joined in, but it was mostly just 8-10 of us

Same with us mate, about 8-10 of us. We will keep trying :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm

definately better all round, Pleasing today after ali did make some noise on the tannoy, the canton straight away were into singing and chanting. Far better all round I got the impression a goal today and the roof would have come off as people were aware of the results going our way.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Same with us mate, about 8-10 of us. We will keep trying :ayatollah:

had adam and has 10 at the front
chris and his numbers near the back
and me on my own singing in the middle.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 pm

better atomosphere cause most people were pissed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Only slightly better still shit though. And the Canton seemed half empty :o

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 pm

The atmosphere is still a job in progress which won't be completed overnight. I personally think it is slowly getting better and I certainly enjoyed the early exchanges between the Canton and Ninian, which in my opinion as an independent observer the Nininan won easily. :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

My worry is that we will revert back to usual for next weeks home match, due to it's timing, amongst other things