Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

young f***wit throwing stuff in the family stand

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm

I sit with my boy and mates in the family stand, and over the past few months stuff has been flying around, not sure what exactly, but small hard "pea sized" lumps of what look like concrete. Something came flying over , and with the commotion and noise I didn't understand quite what had happened. The guy behind saw exactly who it was that was chucking stuff, and I made my way up to have a go at him (scruffy young chav teen) and tell him in no uncertian terms to stop it or I'd get him chucked out. It was only when I got back to my seat that I realised that my son had actually been hit on the face, and had a bruise just next to his eye. I really wanted to take the law into my own hands then , but decided to speak to a steward. Several of them came out with me to try to spot in , but the little tosser had moved. My question is....... if some little scroat next/in front/behind you did this regularly, would you have have a word, cos its obvious nobody round him does?

Re: young f***wit throwing stuff in the family stand

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm

f*cking tramp. Hope your little man is ok. Bang out of order.

Next time you see the fella, cheeky one under the chin is in order mate.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm

What block in the family stand mate??

Hope hes ok :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Cheers Stan.

I'm in 125 , we've had stuff flying round for a while, if I'd known my boy had been hit in the first place I would probably be serving a ban myself by now! My boy is only 12.

We really do have some horrible little rats, I ended up walking behind him and his retard mates on the way out (he didn't see me).

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm

tomcat wrote:Cheers Stan.

I'm in 125 , we've had stuff flying round for a while, if I'd known my boy had been hit in the first place I would probably be serving a ban myself by now! My boy is only 12.

We really do have some horrible little rats, I ended up walking behind him and his retard mates on the way out (he didn't see me).

I sit 127 and i saw something happen in 126, all i can advice mate is ring up the club on monday, spoke to wayne (stadium manager) about something a couple of years ago and he did a something about it, its worth a try

Its horrible knowing thats there some idiots about but sadly thats life

hope you can sort it out :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am

sorry to here that mate its disappointing to know that the ones "ON OUR SIDE" are behaving like cocks.They need to channel their energy into giving the team much needed support or .............f**k OFF!!!!!. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 am

tomcat wrote:Cheers Stan.

That was your chance to 'explain' in a way he'd understand....

Wasn't his parent/guardian with him????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 am

they should
have them on cctv, make the complaint official in writing

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 am

tomcat wrote:I sit with my boy and mates in the family stand, and over the past few months stuff has been flying around, not sure what exactly, but small hard "pea sized" lumps of what look like concrete. Something came flying over , and with the commotion and noise I didn't understand quite what had happened. The guy behind saw exactly who it was that was chucking stuff, and I made my way up to have a go at him (scruffy young chav teen) and tell him in no uncertian terms to stop it or I'd get him chucked out. It was only when I got back to my seat that I realised that my son had actually been hit on the face, and had a bruise just next to his eye. I really wanted to take the law into my own hands then , but decided to speak to a steward. Several of them came out with me to try to spot in , but the little tosser had moved. My question is....... if some little scroat next/in front/behind you did this regularly, would you have have a word, cos its obvious nobody round him does?

The same happened to my little one (age 6) in block 124, towards the end of the match , i didn't really see what happened but my son complained about being hit in the face but he did'nt know what by, i was not aware that this has been a recent problem. I'm pretty evil now. :evil: :evil:

I'm also going to make a complaint to the club to see if we can catch these mindless idiots before someone is seriously hurt.

Do you think these are the same kids doing this??

CCFC need to stamp this out quickly because we pride ourselves in having a very good family following.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 am

The family stand seems to be taken over by groups of teens (chavs) who have no parents with them at all.A few months ago at the back of 123 there was a incident of a teen grabbing & threatening a old man who was with his wife after he asked the teen if he could sit down. It's certainly a stand no longer exclusive to families.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 am

tomcat wrote:I sit with my boy and mates in the family stand, and over the past few months stuff has been flying around, not sure what exactly, but small hard "pea sized" lumps of what look like concrete. Something came flying over , and with the commotion and noise I didn't understand quite what had happened. The guy behind saw exactly who it was that was chucking stuff, and I made my way up to have a go at him (scruffy young chav teen) and tell him in no uncertian terms to stop it or I'd get him chucked out. It was only when I got back to my seat that I realised that my son had actually been hit on the face, and had a bruise just next to his eye. I really wanted to take the law into my own hands then , but decided to speak to a steward. Several of them came out with me to try to spot in , but the little tosser had moved. My question is....... if some little scroat next/in front/behind you did this regularly, would you have have a word, cos its obvious nobody round him does?

Just chin the tw*t.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 am

You are right, we seem to have had a huge increase in the number of scumbag youths appearing, without any adults with them.
Is it cos they can get near the away fans?

I am going to complain on Monday too, my son could have lost an eye..................

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Next home game at half time get yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee, five sugars, no milk, walk up to the tw*t and give it to him straight in the face.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Have they got CCTV that covers the whole stand? Something needs to be sorted, i've got two teenage twins & they sit next to me but around us there are groups with no parents anywhere in sight & spend most of the game gesturing to the away fans. I sympathise with those with younger kids, they don't deserve these arseholes around them. As for a youngster being hit by a object is disgusting & really hope the culprit is dealt with.The club should be looking at why there is large groups of teens all sat together with no adults with them.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:54 pm

frazier wrote:Next home game at half time get yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee, five sugars, no milk, walk up to the tw*t and give it to him straight in the face.

Yeah nice one mate, that's a constructive solution. Clown.