Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my seat for Sat sold although its "reserved"?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Just checked on e-ticketing now and says block 114 is sold out yet seats are reserved untill 8pm Friday for season ticket holders? .. I heared about 116/117 being closed off so for the fans being moved out of there they are being moved across? .. will phone up 2morw and if the seat has been sold I`ll give the game a miss ... Well done Peter Risdsale and co you are keeping us really sweet with the season ticket con and now this if its the case.

Re: my seat for Sat sold although its "reserved"?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm

ae89 wrote:Just checked on e-ticketing now and says block 114 is sold out yet seats are reserved untill 8pm Friday for season ticket holders? .. I heared about 116/117 being closed off so for the fans being moved out of there they are being moved across? .. will phone up 2morw and if the seat has been sold I`ll give the game a miss ... Well done Peter Risdsale and co you are keeping us really sweet with the season ticket con and now this if its the case.

I spoke earlier to the ticket office and Nash has caused them chaos, at one point they were going to close more sections lol

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

complete joke the state there in at the moment you think they would keep us sweet! .. I really want to go but if its the case that they want to start moveing about Ill give it a miss! .. are they planning on this for the rest of the season or just for the cup game?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

ae89 wrote:complete joke the state there in at the moment you think they would keep us sweet! .. I really want to go but if its the case that they want to start moveing about Ill give it a miss! .. are they planning on this for the rest of the season or just for the cup game?

At the moment just for this game, but if there is a repeat of such a great atmosphere like the other night, they could move us all further away lol.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Ninian stand 115 - bought mine earlier no hassle :)

Dunno their protocol in holding ST seats until friday night tho seems a bit late if they want to get people in and if they have closed certain areas/sections they just need to get the seats filled!

bloody arses doing all this need their heads read!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:14 pm

At the moment just for this game, but if there is a repeat of such a great atmosphere like the other night, they could move us all further away lol.

Imagine if they do that! .. I hope others feel the same as me and if are going to be messed about dont bother going .. like I said will kill me not going but that just takes the piss completly .. Match Ticket £20 , Programes , food , drink .....if many people feel the same way and dont go seems a lot of money for club to miss out on.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:34 pm

ae89 wrote:

Imagine if they do that! .. I hope others feel the same as me and if are going to be messed about dont bother going .. like I said will kill me not going but that just takes the piss completly .. Match Ticket £20 , Programes , food , drink .....if many people feel the same way and dont go seems a lot of money for club to miss out on.

You wont be on your own giving it a miss, they`ve pissed off loads of fans over this..

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

It's pretty stupid moving us away from the away fans, but when there's not going to be a big crowd it does make sense to close off sections so everyone's not so spread out? Not that it makes up for being further away from the away fans though

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:58 am

Why didn't they just put in bigger fences to segregate the away fans? Much easier than all this carnage. I saw somewhere someone called him Wayne Gash not Wayne Nash! Based on these current decisions I can see why. I would like them to release a statement so we can see if there is logic in the madness.