Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY SHOULD OUR TEAM BOTHER.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am

Why should the players bother to clap us for our support.Threads have been put on here over and over about leaving early etc but today was a disgrace.How would you feel if (in your eyes)as a player had given your all to turn around at the final whistle and see that over half your HOME SUPPORT had fucked off and what was left was booing.Got to be honest i'd say "why do i f*cking bother"!! :?

Re: WHY SHOULD OUR TEAM BOTHER.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 am

Well not all that were left were boo'ing.

Otherwise you have a point, people say we have to many loans and they don't care... I don't agree but why should they the way we treat our plays.

The stick Jay is getting on twitter is pathetic, yes he was poor but not intentially I'm sure and no doubt these same people will be wondering why he hasn't signed a new deal :roll:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 am

It is absolutley nothing to do with the fans that Bothroyd has not signed a contract, more the paltry wage increase offered and the fact he had Premiership clubs after him.

Sure, ground was half empty. Should still clap the majority who stayed and didn't boo. Our players are petulant

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 pm

WHY SHOULD OUR TEAM BOTHER.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 pm

troobloo wrote:Why should the players bother to clap us for our support.Threads have been put on here over and over about leaving early etc but today was a disgrace.How would you feel if (in your eyes)as a player had given your all to turn around at the final whistle and see that over half your HOME SUPPORT had fucked off and what was left was booing.Got to be honest i'd say "why do i f*cking bother"!! :?

I NEVER ONCE BOOED and CLAPPED and CHEERED .
But I did leave on the 90th min, I thought I would rather hurry back to my Family and enjoy the rest of the night, than stay any more, those injury mins might of sent me mad and i might of run after DJ :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 pm

£400 a year of hard earned money, thats why!!! WE pay their f*cking wages and a little thanks would not go a miss, 90 minutes standing around on a cold saturdaay night to see someone earning as much in a week as many of our fans earn in a year

and to watch some over paid fucker rolling around the grass pretending to be a professional footballer

THATS WHY

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It is absolutley nothing to do with the fans that Bothroyd has not signed a contract, more the paltry wage increase offered and the fact he had Premiership clubs after him.

Sure, ground was half empty. Should still clap the majority who stayed and didn't boo. Our players are petulant

Jay had obne Prem club after him. Where, based on his recent performances, he'll sit on the bench.

Should fans support Jay, whose blatent diving has become so pathetic it's cringeworthy, and led to laughter near me?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 pm

[quote="bluebirdbaz"]and to watch some over paid fucker rolling around the grass pretending to be a professional footballer

Song for Ali to play - They call me the Roller!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:21 pm

£400 a year of hard earned money, thats why!!! WE pay their f*cking wages and a little thanks would not go a miss, 90 minutes standing around on a cold saturdaay night to see someone earning as much in a week as many of our fans earn in a year
and to watch some over paid fucker rolling around the grass pretending to be a professional footballer
THATS WHY

Couldnt put it better myself

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:25 pm

nerd wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:It is absolutley nothing to do with the fans that Bothroyd has not signed a contract, more the paltry wage increase offered and the fact he had Premiership clubs after him.

Jay had obne Prem club after him. Where, based on his recent performances, he'll sit on the bench.

Should fans support Jay, whose blatent diving has become so pathetic it's cringeworthy, and led to laughter near me?

I wasn't defending Bothroyd, I agree his performances are not upto it and he doesn't deserve support at the moment. I'd struggle to find anything of his doing to support right now. I'm also sick of his constant talk in the press, followed by the opposite on the pitch. His dives are funnier than Rhod Gilbert. I was merely saying how our fans booing him has nothing to with his not signing a new contract.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:

I wasn't defending Bothroyd, I agree his performances are not upto it and he doesn't deserve support at the moment. I'd struggle to find anything of his doing to support right now. I'm also sick of his constant talk in the press, followed by the opposite on the pitch. His dives are funnier than Rhod Gilbert. I was merely saying how our fans booing him has nothing to with his not signing a new contract.

No, don't think our fans boo him for not signing a deal.

Jay clearly isn't a brain surgeon, fails to grasp his recent performances aren't going to have prem teams beating down the door for him. Which then means he's little leverage to hold out for more money from us.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:£400 a year of hard earned money, thats why!!! WE pay their f*cking wages and a little thanks would not go a miss, 90 minutes standing around on a cold saturdaay night to see someone earning as much in a week as many of our fans earn in a year

THATS WHY

Well said mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 pm

blue nile wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:£400 a year of hard earned money, thats why!!! WE pay their f*cking wages and a little thanks would not go a miss, 90 minutes standing around on a cold saturdaay night to see someone earning as much in a week as many of our fans earn in a year

THATS WHY

Well said mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Getting back to the original post in this thread, let's be honest, there are a number of players out there who look like they aren't trying.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 pm

nerd wrote:Getting back to the original post in this thread, let's be honest, there are a number of players out there who look like they aren't trying.

I agree Nerd, they keep going on about us fans, how about the team showing some passion etc, they get paid well and truly to much as it is.