Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd not popular

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 am

a lot of fans around me last night were not happy with him, and can you blame them 400 notes a year to see an england international sleeping on the lawn for the majority of the game

he has got class, but you can see now why he has had soo many clubs, he has to wise uo or he will be left behind in the lower ldivisions when we go up :)

Re: Bothroyd not popular

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:21 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:a lot of fans around me last night were not happy with him, and can you blame them 400 notes a year to see an england international sleeping on the lawn for the majority of the game

he has got class, but you can see now why he has had soo many clubs, he has to wise uo or he will be left behind in the lower ldivisions when we go up :)

It seems that the Bothroyd from the start of the season has been kidnapped and replaced by the Bothroyd we signed from Wolves.

He has a lot of talent but appears to lack application, a work ethic and a team ethic.

Reverting back to the frustrating player he was when he arrived.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 am

Agree and if Jay is not careful he wil find himself signing another contract with us on lower wages as no one else will want him. Of course thats if we still want him.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:54 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Agree and if Jay is not careful he wil find himself signing another contract with us on lower wages as no one else will want him. Of course thats if we still want him.

i dont think i want jay to stay,he is showing no passion so in my book he can go end of season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 am

i must admit he is not our most popular player at the moment, his antics are bordering on pathetic at the moment

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:01 am

So why does he still get game time? What happened to players being dropped? I'm a big Bothroyd fan but when he's playing like this I would prefer if he just had a nap on the bench.

Against Leicester Bothroyd was shocking and when Beast came on he worked harder in 5 minutes than Bothroyd did all game, then who gets a start the next game ?!? I just dont get DJ's logic. How does that make Beast feel?? If I were Beast I would feel done over by Jones playing a lazy, bone-idle prick before me and it's no wonder Jones fucks up so many players careers when he chooses the same shitty players ahead of them. It won't be long before Beast starts to think Why should I come on and bust a gut when DJ will just pick the lanky flop to start next game?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:32 am

Baz,

Jay since his England call up has gone down down to nearly non existent at games . We Badly Miss him.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am

I blame that Lisa Snowdon.

She's enough to take any guys mind off the game :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:a lot of fans around me last night were not happy with him, and can you blame them 400 notes a year to see an england international sleeping on the lawn for the majority of the game

Baz, What fans around you werent happy with Bothroyd? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:29 pm

yeh dont know what your on about baz :oops:
the monster behind us held him in really high regard :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:32 pm

milly44 wrote:yeh dont know what your on about baz :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: he wanted to rip his limbs from him :old:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:yeh dont know what your on about baz :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: he wanted to rip his limbs from him :old:

Im off to Spain tonight will see you all when I return from Spain 2 days before the England game. Off to watch Malaga v Espanyol on the 20th, hopefully I can let some steam off with the Malaga Ultras. :D :D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm getting annoyed with him doing all his talking in the media, rather than on the pitch.

Diving is bordering on farce right now. Sometimes I think he actually dives out of actual challenges that would be penalties, had he just taken the tackle.

DIVING GOLD MEDAL BOTHROYD LONDON 2012 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted: